napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Contest Prep

Hkemp23

How or would you run tren ace, test c, winny, eq, and mast e or p for a contest prep. Just looking for some knowledge on anyone whose dom some thing similar to this. This isn't my first cycle by any means and stats are 27 6'4 240 11%

Nothing against you. But if this isn't your first cycle by any means, that means one of two things is likely. 1. You have people give you setups and follow blindly. 2. You really haven't learned about what you're taking.
IF it is either of those, I think you need to take the time to become a little more knowledgeable about it.
I personally feel a lot better looking at a proposed cycle and helping someone tweak it vs just giving you everything on a plate. Because some will even ask for it all cut up into bite sized pieces lol.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Your about the same stats as me bro, just keep it simple. Why do you need to run 5 different compounds.... No need for it. You should be able to make a nice contest prep with just tren, cyp and winny. Train hard and keep your cycle simple and diet on point 100%

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How long have you been off cycle and what do you expect to weigh when you step on stage?

There a million ways to answer this. There is no cookie cutter answer.

What show and what division?

What exactly is your cycle experience? That's a lot of compounds, and no one size fits all answer

That's still too vague bro! C'mon, give us a few more clues - how many cycles and what did you take exactly on each one?

Test e w/ var was my first =mistake
Sust w/ dbol and winny with gh
The past 2 have just been sust with winny. Peptides were done when I was out of country by themselves.

Test e w/ var was my first =mistake
Sust w/ dbol and winny with gh
The past 2 have just been sust with winny. Peptides were done when I was out of country by themselves.
I'm curious what happened with the Test E and Var? HBP or really bad pumps? Those are about the 2 most tolerable compounds I can imagine excluding a few

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Last edited:
That's still too vague bro! C'mon, give us a few more clues - how many cycles and what did you take exactly on each one?
All the pieces of the puzzle are there just put it together yourself! Lol jk. There are certainly people that don't mind saying I took tren and test with dbol but once you start going into details like how much did you use or not Use, how many years ago did you Use and how long where you on that year ect. Some people may feel as if the question is TMI.

I took dbol once. It was over 10 years ago I don't even remember how much I was taking exactly....the reason behind me saying that I don't remember exactly is because I'm pretty sure in was instructed to take 150mg a day or possibly more 175-200 but I could be wrong.

Worse fucking advise ever. Funniest part is I remember the guy telling me to take the entire dose like 3-4 caps all at once pre workout and in my response was nah I'd think it would absorb better if I spread it throughout the day every 4-6 hours.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

I broke out on my back waaaay more than i anticipated and I'm not prone to acne usually at all. And Var made me pretty lethargic. Blood levels were good, cholesterol, and all(I got blood work done) but it just had a different affect on me than most people.

Top Bottom