napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest Prep

Contest Prep

How or would you run tren ace, test c, winny, eq, and mast e or p for a contest prep. Just looking for some knowledge on anyone whose dom some thing similar to this. This isn't my first cycle by any means and stats are 27 6'4 240 11%

Nothing against you. But if this isn't your first cycle by any means, that means one of two things is likely. 1. You have people give you setups and follow blindly. 2. You really haven't learned about what you're taking.
    IF it is either of those, I think you need to take the time to become a little more knowledgeable about it.
    I personally feel a lot better looking at a proposed cycle and helping someone tweak it vs just giving you everything on a plate. Because some will even ask for it all cut up into bite sized pieces lol.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Your about the same stats as me bro, just keep it simple. Why do you need to run 5 different compounds.... No need for it. You should be able to make a nice contest prep with just tren, cyp and winny. Train hard and keep your cycle simple and diet on point 100%

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How long have you been off cycle and what do you expect to weigh when you step on stage?

There a million ways to answer this. There is no cookie cutter answer.

What show and what division?
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

What exactly is your cycle experience? That's a lot of compounds, and no one size fits all answer

Var, winny,sust 250, test e, gh, peptides, and dbol.

VIP Member
    That's still too vague bro! C'mon, give us a few more clues - how many cycles and what did you take exactly on each one?

Test e w/ var was my first =mistake
    Sust w/ dbol and winny with gh
    The past 2 have just been sust with winny. Peptides were done when I was out of country by themselves.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hkemp23 View Post
    Test e w/ var was my first =mistake
    Sust w/ dbol and winny with gh
    The past 2 have just been sust with winny. Peptides were done when I was out of country by themselves.
    I'm curious what happened with the Test E and Var? HBP or really bad pumps? Those are about the 2 most tolerable compounds I can imagine excluding a few

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]
    Last edited by SdBronco; 08-06-2017 at 05:26 PM.