napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Can we get a thread going for newbies?

21infantry

I don't know if these things are the real deal not the real deal or the real deal but desighner but still legal. If somebody can break it down it would be awesome. Lots of names that look similar to each other.

21infantry said:
I don't know if these things are the real deal not the real deal or the real deal but desighner but still legal. If somebody can break it down it would be awesome. Lots of names that look similar to each other.

If what things? Get a little more descriptive on what you are asking.

Okay for example what is the difference between real DBOL that is illegal and the DBOL that is sold under Pure Oils or Bio Tech Labs. Whats the difference, whats the legality and most important what is the anabolic effect.

21infantry said:
Okay for example what is the difference between real DBOL that is illegal and the DBOL that is sold under Pure Oils or Bio Tech Labs. Whats the difference, whats the legality and most important what is the anabolic effect.

I don't know how everyone else here feels about this thread but personally I'm very uncomfortable with this line of questions. Are you seriously asking us to flat out tell whether the members/sponsors on this board are engaging in illegal activities?

I'm not asking about any individual. I am asking about the legality of things in general. I don't care about what you do or not. But I would like to know if I should have possible concerns or not to be honest. If this makes people feel uncomfortable feel free to delete this thread. I joined under the assumption that we talk freely on these boards on the pros and cons of the lifestyle choices we make. Lets put it this way is this for research only.

If you have to ask about the legality of it........then you should be doing a little more reading and learning before asking questions like that

Sorry guys seems that I struck a nerve. To be honest can somebody point me in the right direction then. I understand that this can be very sensitive in nature. Once again thanks

Bro you're new to the forum and that's ok... I was once new also but I learned as I participated and read different threads daily. I suggest you do the same and you'll figure out the ways of doing things around here without making people feel uncomfortable.

If you're interested in a source go to the sponsors section and read source talk and source reviews and just poke around the forum and it will all make sense eventually...

21infantry said:

You said you don't know if these things are real. You mean products from this board? Or do you mean some of the scammers on other sites that name their product dbol? I could put Flintstone vitamins in a bottle and call them dbol if I wanted because there is no such thing as dbol. And I would not be doing anything illegal. The chemical that we refer to is methandrostenolone and was originally marketed as Dianbol. Experienced users just shortened it to dbol. We sure as hell aint going to keep writing the chemical name over and over Now if you were to use the chemical name of the brand name dianabol that would be different and not legal. But I can call anything dbol or d-ball, d-bol or D-Bol. Is that what you are asking? What we call dbol here on this board is a potent anabolic steroid, and if you were to purchse it from some one who perhaps posts on this board then I would say you would get the real thing. And of course steroids are illegal. So that is why you can buy D-Bol easily online, because it is not the steroid that we are really refering to.
This type of scamming happens a lot. You can find bottles of winny, because there is no such thing. Or someone could sell you fina, primo, or sus...because there is no such thing. I have even seen people looking for phentermine actually buy phentramine. See the difference? They are trying to confuse you and dupe you.They market some crap with similar names. How about some deca? No such thing. Test? Var?. See that is how scumbags work. Then you have the counterfieters...they will sell you pills labelled as Dianabol.They will actually mimick the real thing with name and labels. So yes if you see something like D-bol that is all over the net and advertised then it is fake.

Re: RE: Can we get a thread going for newbies?

21infantry said:
I don't know what you asking bro, to be honest. Steroids are illegal in the US to possess and use. It doesn't matter where they come from. Sources on this board are all legit. So there is no legality issues. They are illegal. Sarms are perfectly legal for "research purposes".

Top Bottom