napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Caber

aaahoot

Cant get caber and prami locally anymore, anyone knows where i can legit wuality prami or caber from?

Please don't use the word legit. I hate that word and it sounds so noob. All our sources here have quality products.

Biotech labs and IWGF has domestic Caber.

Pharma Lady has Caber she's international.

I'm not sure who has Prami.

I am in no way belittling any source but caber raws are super expensive hence often bunked. Is there a website that i can order from or how do i go about doing it

I am in no way belittling any source but caber raws are super expensive hence often bunked. Is there a website that i can order from or how do i go about doing it

You spend time on the forum like we all did (do). Want me to pay for your gear as well?

Biotech has excellent high quality pharma grade caber, and it's domestic. Hit me up in pm for a price list

If you're talking to someone in particular you need to quote their post. Don't just be saying stupid shit without addressing anyone.

Probably addressing my comments I don't have a problem it's just that it's common knowledge and common courtesy to spend time on the board and do your own research if you truly looked at the domestic sources and read threads and still cannot find an item such as caber then there's something seriously wrong here it's there you have to open your eyes not trying to be an a****** just trying to be truthful and sincere

If you that sensitive you may want to get blood work and check your estradiol level it could be up around a hundred or so

Last edited:
Probably addressing my comments I don't have a problem it's just that it's common knowledge and common courtesy to spend time on the board and do your own research if you truly looked at the domestic sources and read threads and still cannot find an item such as caber then there's something seriously wrong here it's there you have to open your eyes not trying to be an a****** just trying to be truthful and sincere

If you that sensitive you may want to get blood work and check your estradiol level it could be up around a hundred or so

Estradiol in range. My apologies, the tren got to me lol

This thread is so spicy am no longer craving for gossip, lol.
Am sorry, I couldn't resist :rolleyes:

Top Bottom