napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar PCT HELP!

Wyatt647

Hello guys!

Currently on beginning of week 3 of my super small Anavar cycle. Was curious what my PCT should look like after this cycle with running such small dosages?

Week1- 10mg VAR, 10mg caradine ED
Week2- 10mg VAR, 10mg Caradine ED
Week3- 20MG VAR, 10mg Caradine ED

Should I do a huge pct for this or just a week of nolva and caradine? THANKS

I am 21yr old male, I apologize. I ran my first cycle at 20 using test cyp for 8 weeks doing a taper cycle. I am aware that orals only are not the best way to do things, but just toning up before the beach and looking for advice. Thanks !

I advise you to bail on this idea. You'll start shutting your test down, and get no real results in three weeks from this combo. You are too young to be using steroids regardless, without jeopardizing the development of your endocrine system.

I am 21yr old male, I apologize. I ran my first cycle at 20 using test cyp for 8 weeks doing a taper cycle. I am aware that orals only are not the best way to do things, but just toning up before the beach and looking for advice. Thanks !
Bro, you're way too young for any steroid use. You have a few years to grow first

Bro, you're way too young for any steroid use. You have a few years to grow first

Well a little late to wait, the deed has been done I’m on the 3rd week of Anavar at 10mg Ed and 10mg cardarine...... So no one can answer my question...… as to if I need a full pct for this. I’m stopping var at end of this week. I don’t feel much of a shut down right now

Mate , as the other boys say you are too young in our opinion to go near AAS at present . A week of nolva etc is a CRAP pct . You may not feel shutdown yet but it will happen and as most guys have pointed out the chances of you retaining any gains you make on this cycle is low . Up to you what you do but AAS at such a young age and orals only are a very bad combo.

pct wont be different just because of the dosage... what a very very very poor thing to do... shut yourself down not only for an oral only cycle but also to get nothing out of it at such a low dose, not to mention your age... man bro, i just dont get it... how you feel right now is literally of no significance... it doesnt mean you are not suppressed

Wow this group is full of helpful advice... so from the abundance of negativity above my life is over an there’s no way to properly come of a 10mg cycle of anavar. I’ll look else where for the answer I’m looking for, thanks for everyone’s time how ever.

Wow this group is full of helpful advice... so from the abundance of negativity above my life is over an there’s no way to properly come of a 10mg cycle of anavar. I’ll look else where for the answer I’m looking for, thanks for everyone’s time how ever.

Sorry that not everyone is coddling you and showering with praise but instead teaching u about the abundance of mistakes u are making. Mommy is there to kiss your ass when u want all positive answers but we dont just answer everyone with what they want to hear but rather with what tey need to hear

You can come off it with a full and proper PCT that you will find on the forum quite easily . The fact remains we are trying to teach you that running any AAS at your age is not smart or healthy and has the ability to effect your health long term . Some of the boys on here have learnt through experience and mistakes .

Top Bottom