napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Hex (parabolan) discussion

JackSteel

Banned
So I’ve had a debate on another forum about hex. I know everyone goes on about how much better it is than enanthate or ace because less sides, better mood, great gains. My position is that it is absolutely identical to other tren esters other than the ester length and weight. You get surprisingly great gains because most people never try lower doses and don’t realize how well you can do on sub 200mg. You get about 50mg of tren per 100mg so compared to enanthate which has about 71mg of hormone per 100mg, and acetate which has 87mg of hormone per 100mg.

So obviously you are going to have less sides and feel much better.

The length at 2 weeks is also going to yield much more stable and consistent blood levels which helps with gains and generally feeing better as your levels won’t be roller coastering.

Lots of guys think I’m stupid for saying this but it’s just a fact that tren is just tren once the ester is cleaved off. Why does this seem like such rare knowledge? Lol

Last edited:
Your reasoning seems sound to me. My only fear with parabolan is if I start getting vicious sides, even if I bail on the cycle, they're not going to go away anytime soon.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Your ester weight explanation is common knowledge(or should be) but rarely considered. Guilty of it myself. This makes so much sense tho

in terms of results, they wont be any different on hex than they would be on ace or enanthate... thats like people that think sustanon gives better results than cyp or prop etc... just ridiculous

Your reasoning seems sound to me. My only fear with parabolan is if I start getting vicious sides, even if I bail on the cycle, they're not going to go away anytime soon.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Yeah you could just pin enanthate eod or e3d and drop the dose and get the same results likely. That’s why I’m so cautious with deca since I had my penis under an evil magic spell for 4 months lol hex would be good if adding small amounts to hrt or something though I think.

Your ester weight explanation is common knowledge(or should be) but rarely considered. Guilty of it myself. This makes so much sense tho

Yeah, you would hope lol another board has guys talking about it and I mentioned all that and they’re like “no dude parabolan is superior” (paraphrasing) and I’m just like OKAYYYY! Good luck with that! Lol

Yeah, you would hope lol another board has guys talking about it and I mentioned all that and they’re like “no dude parabolan is superior” (paraphrasing) and I’m just like OKAYYYY! Good luck with that! Lol
Seems less for the $$$ to me. Tried tren twice. 1st time ace and bailed 5 weeks and trying enanthate now. Only 2 weeks 2 days in but sam mg far less sides. SO FAR! Now i have an idea why

Seems less for the $$$ to me. Tried tren twice. 1st time ace and bailed 5 weeks and trying enanthate now. Only 2 weeks 2 days in but sam mg far less sides. SO FAR! Now i have an idea why

Exactly. It’s more pricy which is fine if someone wants a long ester tren. I think it’s hilarious how people say it’s “human grade” which makes it better lol even a lot of older vets who still believe that kinda shit which tells me they don’t read very well if at all. Like dudes who’ve been juicing twenty years lol embarrassing

You couldn't pay me to run Tren Hex. I like to push Tren to the edge of my tolerance and if I go too far I can back off quickly. Can't do that with Hex. I'd be terrified!!! I think Hex is for a more reserved cycle where someone will play it safe throughout the cycle.

Exactly. It’s more pricy which is fine if someone wants a long ester tren. I think it’s hilarious how people say it’s “human grade” which makes it better lol even a lot of older vets who still believe that kinda shit which tells me they don’t read very well if at all. Like dudes who’ve been juicing twenty years lol embarrassing
How many times I've heard "pharma this, pharma that," !! Well, do they make tren? Well they not pharma amigo!

Once upon a time Parabolan (Tren Hex) was manufactured for human use so that's probably why some people get confused.

It was introduced in France in 1980 and was voluntarily discontinued by the manufacturer in 1997. Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate half-life is approximately 14 days considerably longer than Enanthate.

Once upon a time Parabolan (Tren Hex) was manufactured for human use so that's probably why some people get confused.

It was introduced in France in 1980 and was voluntarily discontinued by the manufacturer in 1997. Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate half-life is approximately 14 days considerably longer than Enanthate.

Yeah, very few know what human grade means though. Fuck pharmaceutical and human grade lol give me ROBOLICS!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom