napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT with Tbol Cycle, which SARMS to stack for lean gains?

johninhampton

Hi all! First time post. (please be understanding, lol)

I have been on TRT for two years after total testosterone dropping to 114 with unknown cause for testes to stop producing. (Dr ran lots of tests; including MRI of pituitary) . I never took AAS, ever!

I worked up to 200 mg/week testosterone cypionate with .5mg Arimidex EOD under a Doctor's care and E3 and rest of labs were dailed in. My initial meds included HCG, but my body was unresponsive to it.

My goal is to add some keepable hard gains.

I am looking for suggestions for possible increase in dosage of testosterone cypionate while adding Turinabol 40 or 50 mg daily as a split dosage. Also which SARMS will stack well without stressing out my liver. I will be taking NAC 600 mg while taking Turinabol.

I appreciate any feedback from you fine gentlemen of the forum.

Thank you.

Height:5"11
Weight:192
Body fat %: 12-14
Years of training: Gym rat most of my life.
Complete cycle history: 1st Time with Anabolics
SARMS history: Tried LGD 4033 and Cardarine last fall for 8 weeks.
(gained 8 lbs, but didn't sustain it)
Goals: Build Muscle and minimize any fat gain before summer.
Supplements: Pre-Workout Caffeine 200mg/Beta-alanine/Citrulline , Creatine Mono 5g.
Training consists of a 4 day full body split.

Last edited:
Hi all! First time post. (please be understanding, lol)

I have been on TRT for two years after total testosterone dropping to 114 with unknown cause for testes to stop producing. (Dr ran lots of tests; including MRI of pituitary) . I never took AAS, ever!

I worked up to 200 mg/week testosterone cypionate with .5mg Arimidex EOD under a Doctor's care and E3 and rest of labs were dailed in. My initial meds included HCG, but my body was unresponsive to it.

My goal is to add some keepable hard gains.

I am looking for suggestions for possible increase in dosage testosterone cypionate while adding Turinabol 40 or 50 mg daily as a split dosage. Also which SARMS will stack well without stressing out my liver. I will be taking NAC 600 mg while taking Turinabol.

I appreciate any feedback from you fine gentlemen of the forum.

Thank you.

Height:5"11
Weight:192
Body fat %: 12-14
Years of training: Gym rat most of my life.
Complete cycle history: 1st Time with Anabolics
SARMS history: Tried LGD 4033 and Cardarine last fall for 8 weeks.
(gained 8 lbs, but didn't sustain it)
Goals: Build Muscle and minimize any fat gain before summer.
Supplements: Pre-Workout Caffeine 200mg/Beta-alanine/Citrus line, Creatine Mono 5g.
Training consists of a 4 day full body split.

I

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
i can definitely help... sarms are non toxic so you have no concern on any negative effects on your liver or other organs etc...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Wow, Dylan, thanks for your response. Definitely, thank you for your sharing of your videos. I have learned a lot from them.
Is that a typo on the 35mg of Test Cyp? Should it be 350mg / week? Also, would the Rad 140 just be a duplication of the Test Cyp?

Thank you again for your help. I really respect your knowledge, judgment and experience.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
sorry, yes, its 350 bro... rad is not a duplication of test cyp whatsoever... you will absolutely love this stack.. its perfect for your goals...

Top Bottom