napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-2866

Hard Rock 82

What dose should I run it at to help heal from hernia surgery? I appreciate any input guys, thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply bro! Did it seem to help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was using it for some pretty gnarly shoulder pain(I'm finally able to press again). I think it's good for aiding in the healing process(much better than what others might do like take OTC pain medications) but if I do another healing protocol, I'd throw in LGD and or MK-677 WITH the Osta. I'd also try to find a decent peptide source for BPC-157 & TB-500. Just my 2 cents....

yep what he said 1/2 a dropper and I think you will enjoy the results of healing let us know some updates

25mg/day worked for me also.
I have torn meniscus in both my knees. I would have major swelling just above my knees (where the fluid migrates) after going up & down a ladder a few times.
I tried MK ( along with GW) a few years ago and I couldn't believe the difference it made. For a while I thought maybe it was just masking the pain( kinda like the DMSO did) & the damage was ongoing, but after a few cycles of the MK I noticed the pain took longer & longer to return. It took so much longer to return that I decided to wait & see how long I could go without taking any MK. we the short answer is 7 months. everything had been going fine but I was having my roof replaced & wanted to spray my chimney with a water repellant. I had to go up & down the ladder 5 -6 times, one time carrying a 5 gallon bucket of liquid.
Well, that did it. My right knee( worse of the two) swelled up & I got that "knot" of fluid above & to the side of my knee. I went to my orthopedist & he ordered x-rays (I talked him into an MRI since I had met my deductible for the year. The results of the MRI showed that I had more soft tissue in my knees than I had when the last MRI was taken( a few years ago). The difference wasn't that great but my doctor commented that he rarely sees soft tissue re-growth in the meniscus.
So I am a believer in MK.
BTW - First post - I just joined the forum. Lots of good information here.

Top Bottom