napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about Enclomiphene Glycol and MK-2866 Polycell from Umbrella Labs

katz

I have received Enclomiphene Glycol and MK-2866 Polycell from Umbrella Labs. For those of you who have purchased these items;

1. Is the dropper in the Enclomiphene Glycol supposed to have markings on it? Mine is a clear dropper. I am unclear how much is supposed to be taken if it cannot be measured.

2. Is the MK-2866 Polycell typically milky white in color? I've purchased MK-2866 in the past and it did not look like this. Is this the normal color for this particular Polycell formula?

Thanks in advance for the info.!

brother you got nothing to worry about with umbrella lol
they are the #1 place for sarms we all know that

I will contact them, however, I thought I might get a quicker answer here from members who might have already used these products. :)

1 full dropper is 1 ML.. i was told there is a large shortage on droppers everywhere right now so they are doing the best they can

as far as the poly cell... its a different solvent used and so it is a different color.. there are multiple solvents that can be used to produce liquids... not everything looks the same

I have received Enclomiphene Glycol and MK-2866 Polycell from Umbrella Labs. For those of you who have purchased these items;

1. Is the dropper in the Enclomiphene Glycol supposed to have markings on it? Mine is a clear dropper. I am unclear how much is supposed to be taken if it cannot be measured.

2. Is the MK-2866 Polycell typically milky white in color? I've purchased MK-2866 in the past and it did not look like this. Is this the normal color for this particular Polycell formula?

Thanks in advance for the info.!
prob because what you had in past was fake....They have to suspend the powder some way!!

1 full dropper is 1 ML.. i was told there is a large shortage on droppers everywhere right now so they are doing the best they can

as far as the poly cell... its a different solvent used and so it is a different color.. there are multiple solvents that can be used to produce liquids... not everything looks the same
There you have it brother.

Top Bottom