napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Clean that Inbox! If you messaged me

SdBronco

Banned
I know im also guilty of not doing this myself. Normaly this would not be worthy of a thread but at first it was only like 3-4 people but in the past 24 hours like 3 more bro's inboxes just filled to the max, I won't say your name but you know who you are lol. If you messaged me less than 3 days ago it's probably you. At least one of you have been waiting over 3 days for a reply because your inbox is full.

If you wanna chat for any reason you guys can reach me via invite on
Surespot : SuperflySD
Protonmail : PM me for contact email info

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Bro there is Sdbronco and there is my wife who just copied my name. I think she seen MizBiz and got the idea from bigbiz and his girl/wife.

Back when MizBiz was doing the transformation contest I tried really hard to get the wife to post pics and participate in the contest to make me look better lol she almost did it but she got scared and backed out. She lifts and everything and IMO she looks better than me IMO when compared to women who lift if you compared me to the average bodybuilder.

BUT Yea Bro on a serious not that's not me homie..click my avatar on tapatalk (it's blank, I think) it says Sdbronco. You can search for both of them when I post on here I have my signature and occasionally tapatalk violates my privacy by telling people I use a Samsung the wife has an Iphone.

Last edited:
Gay bashing rant about members that are creeps and no longer here. There was also some anger and a tiny bit of little man syndrome that hopefully you didn't read

Last edited:
Not sure if mine was full but I cleaned it out. I never got a response from you SD.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ok I will recheck my messaged and see if yours is still there brother if not I will ask you to resend. But TBH I'm about 99% sure I replied to you...ill check my outbox maybe an error occured.

Why does Tapatalk say your screen name is mrssdbronco?? Wth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or you can explain the path that you took to discover her profile if you would like. I would really appreciate that Mr 44. How did you discover my wife? Was it by clicking my profile you say again?

Why am I a dick? Where'd all this come from? I'm a dick for what clowning Dorin even after he's gone? Why am I a dick? Especially when I'm barely around on the forum and only asked you a question about a screen name I thought might've been Tapatalk tripping.

Why am I a dick? Where'd all this come from? I'm a dick for what clowning Dorin even after he's gone? Why am I a dick? Especially when I'm barely around on the forum and only asked you a question about a screen name I thought might've been Tapatalk tripping.

Well for starters i can quote a post from less than 24 hours ago you said "lol yea I'm a dick"

Or you can explain the path that you took to discover her profile if you would like. I would really appreciate that Mr 44. How did you discover my wife? Was it by clicking my profile you say again?

How I ran across the other screen name: came to this thread and saw the name. Asked question to you, then I'm getting called a dick. Probably a glitch as it ain't there now, but that's why I asked you what was up. Not like I was hiding anything. Hell man, wth I do?

You are talking to a geek bro. I am all over tapatalk as you can see. If it was "tripping" Can you explain the steps you took when originally encountering this error?

Can you replicate the error you claimed to have received? Cause I worked the problem to death .. and I am also confident in the fact that you are an intelligent individual.

BUT if you re-read your original post and tell me you can't find anything wrong with it.

Do me a favor my friend.. I'll ask again and I'll use my nice voice. How did you discover my wife on tapatalk. Is there anyway you can explain this in a way that doesn't contradict your other posts on this thread?

One more question. What prompted your question of my wife's tapatalk account? How was this brought to your attention. I would really like to know if you wish.

Can you reply to this because its more important than the post you quoted my bro

Obviously you're pissed for what I dunno since I never did a thing to you directly or indirectly. Anytime anyone has ever trash talked I let you know the one incident, I thought we were cool. Apparently not. If I knew why you were pissed and I had actually done something I'd consider apologizing I guess, but I haven't done shit to my knowledge. Gay bashing? I don't bash gays... Dorin as an individual fuck yeah, but gays no. All good though Ima keep it moving. Just post rep stuff here n there and show support once in awhile. Trust that I didn't look up your ol lady brah. Why would I do that? This whole convo is strange and has me lost af.

Top Bottom