napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

***LGD Standalone Bulk LOG***

Shanhax

Decided to make a log on my standalone LGD run for 8 weeks.

This log will include updates with my nutrition macros, weight fluctuation via scale, and I will assess the potency of the substance through getting bloodwork and a DEXA scan at the end of my 4 week mini PCT.

Background:

My only background with SARMS prior to this was an 8 week run of Ostarine. I had a DEXA scan done before and after and had fairly positive reviews. Note I was recomping on Ostarine and was mostly at an equilibrium CALS in vs. CALS out. My final results on Ostarine recomping on 3400 Calories was a total net LBM gain of 2.3 lbs and a total fat loss of 2.5 lbs.

LGD:

Running 10 mg of LGD for 8 weeks, bulking on 3800 Calories to start and assessing every week to two weeks.
Current Macros:

Carbs: 490
Protein: 260
Fat: 85
Calories ~ 3800

Stats Day 1: 9-28-15 176.0 lbs @ 14% bf (Bf is from DEXA scan ~ 99% accurate)

Anyone who is interested in the log or wants me to touch or any aspects let me know. Will have final DEXA and Blood results at the end. Currently on Day 5

This log will include updates with my nutrition macros, weight fluctuation via scale, and I will assess the potency of the substance through getting bloodwork and a DEXA scan at the end of my 4 week mini PCT.

Background:

My only background with SARMS prior to this was an 8 week run of Ostarine. I had a DEXA scan done before and after and had fairly positive reviews. Note I was recomping on Ostarine and was mostly at an equilibrium CALS in vs. CALS out. My final results on Ostarine recomping on 3400 Calories was a total net LBM gain of 2.3 lbs and a total fat loss of 2.5 lbs.

LGD:

Running 10 mg of LGD for 8 weeks, bulking on 3800 Calories to start and assessing every week to two weeks.
Current Macros:

Calories ~ 3800

Anyone who is interested in the log or wants me to touch or any aspects let me know. Will have final DEXA and Blood results at the end. Currently on Day 5

I'd be happy to follow your log brother! I'm sure the LGD will treat you nicely, and you'll get some great gains from it. Looking forward to your updates, and if you have any questions feel free to ask

Background:

LGD:

Current Macros:

Calories ~ 3800

thanks for running this log brother... im really looking forward to seeing your feedback and results brother... i'll be here all along the way to help and support in any way i can...

Background:

LGD:

Current Macros:

Calories ~ 3800

^Sweet,.. single compound logs usually give very accurate information and insight. I will be following this review as well

yes, im a fan of single compound logs as well as it really dials in every type of positive that is possessed that could be missed or overlooked when stacked... im really looking forward to seeing these results...

Cool thing running it as a stand alone is you get to see how your body responds to a single compound. Great idea, brother.

I like how you have your macros set up, too. Very similar to what works best for my body. Nice stuff, man.

Top Bottom