napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on BodPod, BF% and measurements

ya im hoping low 20's seeing as i started this shit at 35%ish maybe more. im the same way all that bmi shit is really relative anyway govt standards haha. so i calipered at 22% so trying to get as many tests done as possible so i can do it again after this run of sarms a drol and test

i can post a pic to see how your judgment is lol see how close you are but hell you already know the calipers hahaha

No matter what man you bust your ass and made awesome improvements and they keep on coming. If that Bodpod says something mean tell it to kick fucking rocks.

oh ya im not really worried cuz i know wtf is up. just curious is all and also to log where i started and where i end according to those measurements and pics etc

i appreciate that man i have but i slipped during pct and holidays a little but that is part of life man shit happens and im back up on the horse for another ride.

2m7albo.jpg

Ya u have made some good progress

PHURIOUS

ya bitch you told me i had 35% in the first pic and i said wtf so i had to bust it, i have lost some of my shape in pct and waiting for this next run but will get it back with these a bombs and shit im taking hehe so far i love them 3rd day so not sure if its fully running yet

It's all about progress, and becoming better which you have done an incredible job at to this point. Well done my friend

Bods are very accurate. The differences are negelible between a dxa scan and a bod.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

thanks fellas i will get to where i am happy not anywhere close to you fucking beasts but what i will be happy with not competing or anything

thanks fellas i will get to where i am happy not anywhere close to you fucking beasts but what i will be happy with not competing or anything
Who cares, what anybody else is doing. The question is are you better today then yesterday and do you plan on striving tommorow to be better then today. And if you can anwser yes to that you're a winner in my book no matter if you're 35% bf or 10%.

lol yes and yes thanks man. i wasn't comparing myself to them its just a different agenda and i am proud of each everyone on here that is doing work to meet their personal or professional goals i knew i was out of control and thank God i found this place when i did. It was just what i needed to get my life back and extend it as long as possible so i can collect this retirement check from the gov't as long as possible hahaha

lol yes and yes thanks man. i wasn't comparing myself to them its just a different agenda and i am proud of each everyone on here that is doing work to meet their personal or professional goals i knew i was out of control and thank God i found this place when i did. It was just what i needed to get my life back and extend it as long as possible so i can collect this retirement check from the gov't as long as possible hahaha
Yup, love this board also. Dude I bet I got up to 40% bf. That was from 14%. Gave up on life and all that jazz. Even though I was well on my way when I found Dylan videos it gave me the extra push to get better. The thought came to me, why can't I be like rick or Dylan. The only person holding me back is me.

Yup, love this board also. Dude I bet I got up to 40% bf. That was from 14%. Gave up on life and all that jazz. Even though I was well on my way when I found Dylan videos it gave me the extra push to get better. The thought came to me, why can't I be like rick or Dylan. The only person holding me back is me.

Ditto brother Ditto i was a little depressed after i retired, just felt like i had no structure in my life mick d's and everything in between called my name cuz i was so wrapped up in my business and kids. but nevertheless i was on my way back then found this place and i got the brotherhood back

Top Bottom