napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy!

jcee77

Hey gents justed wanted to introduce myself, I arrived here by watching Dylans youtube videos. I've done two cycles so far (1. Tren E and Test Cyp) (2. Masteron 100 and Test pro 100 w/ Clen at the end). With that said I'm always wanting to learn more about gear, PCT's, and certain mixes to run for certain goals. Looking forward for guidance and knowledge and discounts on gear. Thanks!

Welcome to AR bro. Glad to have you here with us. You'll only find the best advice and information here, with a great family to answer your questions. If you need anything at all please let me know

Welcome to the Rush bro. Feel free to ask anything. You'll get the answers you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey gents justed wanted to introduce myself, I arrived here by watching Dylans youtube videos. I've done two cycles so far (1. Tren E and Test Cyp) (2. Masteron 100 and Test pro 100 w/ Clen at the end). With that said I'm always wanting to learn more about gear, PCT's, and certain mixes to run for certain goals. Looking forward for guidance and knowledge and discounts on gear. Thanks!

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... its great to have you here... one thing you will learn quickly is running tren for a first cycle is one of the worst things you can do and clen is also extremely dangerous and never recommended... im glad your here because i already see several mistakes made and you are setting yourself up for some long term problems that we can help you avoid... its great to have you!

Top Bottom