napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New looking for info

alroza2

I'm starting a cycle within a couple weeks. I have Turinabol (200/10mg), Winstrol (200/10mg), Clenbuterol (50/20mcg), and M1T (50/10mg). Also a complete PCT of Aromasin, Nolvadex and Clomid. I'm 23, 5'10" and 155lbs and really want to put on around 20 clean, sustainable pounds in anywhere from 6-8wks. Considering what I have to work with, what are the ideal dosages and how to correctly stack them (taking what, how at different points of the 6-8wk cycle). Thanks in advance!!

No hell no. Your 5'10 at 150 lbs and you want to take steroids?!

How long have you been lifting for dude? Your same age as me but 2 inches or so shorter. Way to young. I wouldn't have started so early if I could go back.

At least get a decent foundation going. Not to be an ass but at 150 lbs I would guess you are alsttuggling with diet and maybe only trained a couple years now or so.

Also don't run oral only cycles? Where is your test base? Research dude.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've mostly trained to stay in healthy shape but I want to start and put on some size and weight. I'm starting a bulking diet and tracking my macros. Daily caloric intake of around 2500 calories which is about 550 more than my rmr.

I have done research but I feel like it's not very good info because most ppl online get their info from the same sources and wrong or inaccurate info gets recycled rather than being info from real experiences that's why I'm here. I've heard good and bad things of oral only cycles. And I want to see what they can do for me with the right diet, training and dosage first hand that's all man. Thanks

Oral AAS with no test base is a waste brotha. Before you just jump take your time, stay a little. At your age you have allot of untapped resources and you need to develop a good foundation. You build your house on sand and it won't stand the test of time- add 20lbs to your frame and bet you loose a majority of it.

At the very most I would consider SARMS, and see how you respond. You can make some serious head way with SARMS without all of the side effects of AAS. Just a thought

Some said it's possible to use methyl 1 test as a base for some part of the cycle that's why I have some. Again I've heard different things about it as well���� thanks for the tips! Btw which sarms would you recommend to help with muscle mass?

Some said it's possible to use methyl 1 test as a base for some part of the cycle that's why I have some. Again I've heard different things about it as well���� thanks for the tips! Btw which sarms would you recommend to help with muscle mass?

welcome to adrenaline rush brother, its great to have you... if your wanting the best sarms for mass, i would stack rad140, lgd-4033, s4 and gw-501516... the stack would look like this...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Nice thanks Dylan!! So any opinions on my initial question? Thanks!!

Absolutely positively DO NOT use M1T as a test base. That is as about as bad as it gets for harshness on orals, and in no way shape or form does it provide a test base.

The sarms stack dylan gave is perfect for you and adequate. RAD-140 in that stack acts as testosterone and gives a lot of the same principles so there is your suitable test base if you aren't going to inject test

Thanks for the reply it's obvious I've been misinformed on several things lol so no oral only cycle is a good idea?

Thanks for the reply it's obvious I've been misinformed on several things lol so no oral only cycle is a good idea?
You got it. Don't waste your time on oral only cycles. Do not touch that M1T, please. At your age, you can stick to sarms for now but primarily focus on building your foundation. That means nutrition and training. At 5'10 150lbs, you can easily add weight to yourself just by focusing on the basics. If you want some help, try out sarms. They do a damn good job. Stick around and learn more. Eventually one day when/if you do decide to go the aas route, a test only cycle is highly recommended so you'll have to get over pinning. It's really no big deal. For now... nutrition and training.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

get rid of the shit you got get the sarms stack dylan laid out for you and in 4-6 weeks of a 12 week cycle you will be pleased and your organs and body functions will be as well. take it slow and easy and i would jump up your caloric intake at 22 you are barely above just maintaining what weight you have with 2500 calories. you prolly need to be in the 3 to 3500 range for bulk lean mass. Listen i have a son your age and would not let him touch anything other than sarms, and only because i know what the sarms has done for me at 44 it is amazing. Watch Dylans videos. read some of the logs from some of the guys your age and with the bulk sarms cycle they have added clean gains up to 15 20 lbs. It would be easy for any of our sponsors to sell you aas but thats not what is about here, it is about health safety and longevity or life!!!

The perfect oral cycle would be sarms bro. What dylan laid out for you is perfect for your situation.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

You have been misinformed, but your in the right place now to learn and grow.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I would stick to the sarms stack Dylan gave you, and get your diet and training in order.

That's your best plan of attack

bro, why do you keep throwing oral cycles back when everyone is telling you not to... there is no need to answer your initial question because its that far off and quite ridiculous... you are WAY WAY off on your thinking or perhaps the way you have been misguided... your diet is definitely a problem and my advice would be to post it in its entirety in the diet and training section to get the proper help you need... whomever is giving this piss poor advice is someone i would stay extremely far away from... i gave you the very best layout to accomplish your goals in the best, safest and most sustainable way... the rest is up to you to follow through with...

Thanks guys you have been really really helpful from real experience rather than just recycling info you have seen or heard out there. I'll def take Dylan's stack into consideration and get my hands on it asap!! Any good sarms sources?

You have indeed been misinformed my friend.
Trust me stick with sarms and while you learn the ropes there educate yourself on the aas world.

Top Bottom