napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My SARMS experience

I really like the layout of the Ultra if you are going more for lean mass gains or recomp and the enhanced if you are more for cutting. But like said you really can't go wrong with either one of those stacks. They are both incredible options

So spent the rest of my day going over the Mega ss and the Ultra ss...and watching Dylan's videos again. I'm going to go with the Ultra. I'm really anxious to see what s4 and s9009 do together!

Damn dude cool it in the Gainz! It will have too strong of effects on the ladies! Haha but seriously good job, broski [emoji106]🏼[emoji106]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So spent the rest of my day going over the Mega ss and the Ultra ss...and watching Dylan's videos again. I'm going to go with the Ultra. I'm really anxious to see what s4 and s9009 do together!

Good call bro! Enjoy that stack, and let us know what you think of it!

Just put in my last order, so the official inventory is!...

5 bottles mk-677
1 Ultra Super Stack
1 Mini PCT stack 1
1 bottle TripleX

...gonna be fun! :)

5 bottles mk-677
1 Ultra Super Stack
1 Mini PCT stack 1
1 bottle TripleX

very nice bro!! you are going to love this stack! everything is being sent out timely... things do get backed up during big sales and the holidays but I was assured things would still be moving rapidly for everyone

5 bottles mk-677
1 Ultra Super Stack
1 Mini PCT stack 1
1 bottle TripleX

Hell ya man! I can vouch for the triple x and the MK-677. I'm using both right now and they are both phenomenal! He prepared for some of the best sleep you've ever had, and some exciting times in the bedroom!

cant wait for the holidays to be over so I can hit that shit sarms and test and adrol woohoo getting my beach body back bitches!!!!!

very nice bro!! you are going to love this stack! everything is being sent out timely... things do get backed up during big sales and the holidays but I was assured things would still be moving rapidly for everyone

Ya, my package scheduled for this Saturday actually came today. My packages from Amazon this past weekend arrived early as well. Delivery really has improved since that Christmas fiasco back in 2013(i think).

Ya, my package scheduled for this Saturday actually came today. My packages from Amazon this past weekend arrived early as well. Delivery really has improved since that Christmas fiasco back in 2013(i think).

excellent bro... make sure to keep us updated on the results...

Good to know! Fuck man I can't wait. More excited about this than Christmas haha

Top Bottom