napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test esters on blast/cruise

DR-75

I have been on TRT for 1 1/2 yrs. On Test cyp. 250mg/week.
I am wanting to run an 8-12 week blast (500-600mg of Test) and then go back down to me TRT/cruise dose afterwards. I thought about adding EQ or maybe proviron but think I am just going to stick with Test only for now. I have made a huge body transformation in the past 1 1/2 yrs, diet and training is spot on. I also get blood work done every 6 months. I would be running this cycle between blood work so my dr. doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

I know most people would blast with Test prop/sus and then cruise with cyp/enan. however since I am already getting the Cyp I was wanting to know if I could use that in the blast?

Could I run the 250mg test cyp (dr. prescribed) along with another 250-350mg of Test cyp (Pin - Monday/Thursday).
Or would it be better to Run the 250mg of Test cyp from my dr. and then add 250-350 of a shorter ester (Test prop)?

I also have Adex on hand in case I need it running 500-600mg. of Test.

You can absolutely run cyp for a blast. Pick a number, 500mg is a good place to start and pin half Monday and half Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can absolutely run cyp for a blast. Pick a number, 500mg is a good place to start and pin half Monday and half Thursday.

The only thing I didn't like about running Cyp that high during a blast is the water retention. I don't plan on ever running Test higher than 200 - 250 anymore anyways. That's all you need if you run all your other compounds higher.

The only thing I didn't like about running Cyp that high during a blast is the water retention. I don't plan on ever running Test higher than 200 - 250 anymore anyways. That's all you need if you run all your other compounds higher.

Yea some seem to hold water on test more than others. Pretty sure RR is on like 800mg cyp right now. He never goes short ester test anymore. I think it really depends on what you find works best for your body.

Ya man, no reason to use anything but cypionate to blast with, especially since you are on TRT already. I use cypionate exclusively with my blasts and cruises. I don't see any reason to use a short ester myself. Water retention has very little to do with the ester. It's easily controlled with proper diet and AI dose. I'm on 900mg test C and 500mg deca per week right now and dry as a bone.

Just increase your t est C dose accordingly for 12 weeks at the dose you intend to run. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to add in some RAD and other sarms to enhance the cycle as well. Let me know and I can help you set something up

If you do eq run 600-800 for at least 16-20 weeks. Takes a while for you to get dem slow GAINZ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

OP, I apologize for the semi hijack....but why Test C and not Test E as a blast option. Obviously, OP has Cyp on hand but does it make a difference?

OP, I apologize for the semi hijack....but why Test C and not Test E as a blast option. Obviously, OP has Cyp on hand but does it make a difference?

No it does not matter. From what I have noticed is cyp is much more common in the US and enan is common in other areas. I would inject both twice a week. So either works. Whatever you have access to.

I prefer test C because it is more ideal for cruising since it has a longer half life, requiring only one inject per week while cruising. It's an 8 day half life versus 4.5 with Enanthate

Thanks Guys!

I think I am going to go with the Test Cyp. I think I am going to run 600mg/week along with the HGH that I have been running. I have some adex on hand if I need it.

I would like to run EQ for 16-20 weeks however I am prone to hair loss (I think, just because I receding but I am 40yrs old). So not sure about that.

For my first blast 600mg Test, 800mg EQ, 5iu's/day HGH would be really cool! Or I could just substitute Tren for the EQ! HA

All of my family has great hair. Well except my grandfather on my moms side. But that's because he always shaved it anyways. So I'm not too worried about hair loss issues. We'll see when I get into those compounds.

Thanks Guys!

I think I am going to go with the Test Cyp. I think I am going to run 600mg/week along with the HGH that I have been running. I have some adex on hand if I need it.

I would like to run EQ for 16-20 weeks however I am prone to hair loss (I think, just because I receding but I am 40yrs old). So not sure about that.

For my first blast 600mg Test, 800mg EQ, 5iu's/day HGH would be really cool! Or I could just substitute Tren for the EQ! HA

you should not have to worry whatsoever about hair loss with eq... you would need to worry more with tren use, although neither are dht derivatives so hair loss is not a characteristic either would carry... of course, any steroid "could" cause this problem but its not likely with eq use

Dylan,
I may go with the EQ with my blast.
I think 12 weeks of 600mg test, 20 weeks of 800mg of EQ, with the 5iu's of phurious HGH will be my first bad ass blast!
Week 13 I will go back to my 250mg TRT dose.

I prefer test C because it is more ideal for cruising since it has a longer half life, requiring only one inject per week while cruising. It's an 8 day half life versus 4.5 with Enanthate

Rick, is the half life sticky wrong? In that post, Angelo updated with Test C being 8, Test E 7, and Prop 4.5.

Rick, is the half life sticky wrong? In that post, Angelo updated with Test C being 8, Test E 7, and Prop 4.5.

There is a lot of discrepancies and variances out there regarding half lives of different esters, especially enanthate.

The cypionate ester of testosterone is most definitely longer than enanthate to the extra carbon molecule attached to the chain, and printed right there with pharma grade test it describes the half life as 8 days

Regarding enanthate I believe it says 4.5 days on it, and most online sources accept the half life of enanthate at 5 days and no more than 6

So, the half life is basically around 5 days, and the reason we always recommend twice a week pinning with enanthate

Testosterone Buciclate - 29.5 days (+/- 3.9 days)
Testosterone Undecanoate (Nebido) - 18.3(+-2.3) - 23.7 (+-2.7)
Testosterone Cypionate - around 8 days
Testosterone Enanthate - around 5-7 days
Testosterone Phenylpropionate - 2-3 days (active life 4-5 days)
Testosterone Propionate - 0.8-1.5 days (active life 3.5 days)
Testosterone Suspension - 2 peaks (immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body)
Agovirin Depot (Testosterone Isobutyrate) -12 to 15 Days
Dihydrotestosterone - 7 days

Testosterone Buciclate - 29.5 days (+/- 3.9 days)
Testosterone Undecanoate (Nebido) - 18.3(+-2.3) - 23.7 (+-2.7)
Testosterone Cypionate - around 8 days
Testosterone Enanthate - around 5-7 days
Testosterone Phenylpropionate - 2-3 days (active life 4-5 days)
Testosterone Propionate - 0.8-1.5 days (active life 3.5 days)
Testosterone Suspension - 2 peaks (immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body)
Agovirin Depot (Testosterone Isobutyrate) -12 to 15 Days
Dihydrotestosterone - 7 days

This looks pretty good Angelo. Thanks for posting this

Top Bottom