napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

End of cycle conclusions

JackSteel

Banned
Well I'm sitting at about 203lbs MINIMUM... I might even venture to say 205lbs 2 weeks after my last shot of tren and EQ. Starting weight was 193lbs. I discontinued the "Winny 3D" prohormone stack because I could tell my body was ready to stop. I just felt toxic and my acid reflux and blood pressure were making me feel like shit. The PH was stopped at least a week ago now.

Current cruise dosing is:

Express Domestic
Test E 200mg a week
Masteron 200mg a week

Dosing divided into 4 shots per week (50mg each every other day) this is because I'm using mast prop mainly but also because I like my levels to stay pretty stable.

Appetite is still pretty good likely with some help from EQ still left in my system but also likely to staying heavy on my lifting and keeping workouts quite intense.

Workout schedule plan for the next month will be switching to evening workouts 4 days a week to keep my strength up. Normally I do mornings with little to no food unless it's a sugary drink and my workouts are 1000% better and stronger after having 1-2 meals prior throughout the day. Everyone should be this way but we don't all have time to workout when we want.

Post cycle supplement intake:
Citrulline malate pre workout and pre meal
Creatine (krealkalyn, or nitrate)
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin K2
Nascent iodine (as always)
Liver Shield
And too many herbs to name
Injectable B-complex 1x a week
(Protein shakes on rare occasion when needed)

Now I know I suck at keeping up with threads but the purpose of posting this is just to see what happens to my weight as I come off the cycle and see if I can even maybe increase my strength and size a bit on a cruise. So it's the end result and not the journey as much, although I do want to record my results with using citrulline consistently as well as how switching up the time of day that I work out. In other words I'm changing quite a bit around from how I use to do things. More food, more sleep, more rest, less gym time, but more intensity.

I'll post end pics when I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Nice update bud. Post those pics up! More food, more sleep is always great. I can't remember the last time I trained in the morning. Been training at night for years and years. Keep the updates coming.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Nice update. I understand the pain of morning training. I'm up at 4AM to get ready for the gym so I don't interfere with my kids activities. Looking forward to seeing your before and afters!

Nice update. I understand the pain of morning training. I'm up at 4AM to get ready for the gym so I don't interfere with my kids activities. Looking forward to seeing your before and afters!
Right there with you. Family first. Sometimes it's even 3:30am for me.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Well I'm sitting at about 203lbs MINIMUM... I might even venture to say 205lbs 2 weeks after my last shot of tren and EQ. I discontinued the "Winny 3D" prohormone stack because I could tell my body was ready to stop. I just felt toxic and my acid reflux and blood pressure were making me feel like shit. The PH was stopped at least a week ago now.

Current cruise dosing is:

Express Domestic
Test E 200mg a week
Masteron 200mg a week

Dosing divided into 4 shots per week (50mg each every other day) this is because I'm using mast prop mainly but also because I like my levels to stay pretty stable.

Appetite is still pretty good likely with some help from EQ still left in my system but also likely to staying heavy on my lifting and keeping workouts quite intense.

Workout schedule plan for the next month will be switching to evening workouts 4 days a week to keep my strength up. Normally I do mornings with little to no good unless it's a sugary drink and my workouts are 1000% better and stronger after having 1-2 meals prior throughout the day. Everyone should be this way but we don't all have time to workout when we want.

Post cycle supplement intake:
Citrulline malate pre workout and pre meal
Creatine (krealkalyn, or nitrate)
Multi-vitamin
Vitamin K2
Nascent iodine (as always)
Liver Shield
And too many herbs to name
Injectable B-complex 1x a week
(Protein shakes on rare occasion when needed)

Now I know I suck at keeping up with threads but the purpose of posting this is just to see what happens to my weight as I come off the cycle and see if I can even maybe increase my strength and size a bit on a cruise. So it's the end result and not the journey as much, although I do want to record my results with using citrulline consistently as well as how switching up the time of day that I work out. In other words I'm changing quite a bit around from how I use to do things. More food, more sleep, more rest, less gym time, but more intensity.

I'll post end pics when I can.

[email protected]

What was your starting weight and how long was your cycle?

2437703fbaf6a8598cad479513074c5b.jpg

571ed22efe03e188f6b632e974773235.jpg

b79c38b3da524e2b39aca71967c62617.jpg

e5b1ac555ae36af80b1ca54432b11d94.jpg

e068f9e6498a7dafc960b7ec3ba2b4ed.jpg

1c1139752e2b2d694f38b44a73dd4f58.jpg

970fdc572532b30c9ddc390675448adc.jpg

[email protected]

The results speak for themselves! lol nice work!

Thanks brother, I gave my shoulder a little tweak the other night not warming up very well. Doesn't seem bad but it scared me so I quit my workout that night. Hopefully nothing bad happens like that again that will fuck me lol this is the heaviest I've ever been in my life so I'm excited and scared to death all at once. Kind of like dating a super hot chick. Happy to have it but afraid to lose it! [emoji5]

[email protected]

Thanks brother, I gave my shoulder a little tweak the other night not warming up very well. Doesn't seem bad but it scared me so I quit my workout that night. Hopefully nothing bad happens like that again that will fuck me lol this is the heaviest I've ever been in my life so I'm excited and scared to death all at once. Kind of like dating a super hot chick. Happy to have it but afraid to lose it! [emoji5]

[email protected]

I hear yah, I've dealt with an ongoing injury in my left shoulder for years...better to be careful. If it goes on ya it can really mess you up for months.

very nice progress brother I am proud of your tenacity to stick with it and tweak where you needed to and pics speak for themselves frickin lookin awesome

You look great Jack! Staying incredibly lean with a very nice amount of gains made. You've done extremely well bro. Nice work!

Thanks everyone! I'm not sure where the gains went but I'm thinking my arms got a lot of them as usual lol my damn arms love to grow more than anything. Upper chest got a little too but I still feel like it needs to come up to look proportional to my arms.

Post script:
I may add just a little EQ to my cruise... Juuust a little lol haven't decided yet but I really didn't run it long in the cycle so I have an itch to use 100-200mgs and maybe drop test a tad so I'm not above 500mgs total or I won't view it as a cruise. Mast is so harmless and light that I think it'll be fine if I do. Will confirm when I decide.

[email protected]

Top Bottom