napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms reversing diabetes??

Hey bros" first of all would like to wish everybody here an early merry Christmas & happy new year! & speaking of the holidays,I'm hoping the best gift I can give my pops is a cure for his diabetes!! & hopefully a smaller waistline lol. But anyways I heard somewhere that there are particular sarms that might actually reverse diabetes?? Any thoughts on the likelihood of this actually happening? & witch sarms should I be looking at if so?? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.... Thanks fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about all of that, but I would suggest that you run GW and SR9009. They work extremely well at shrinking the waste line that's for sure.

Hey bros" first of all would like to wish everybody here an early merry Christmas & happy new year! & speaking of the holidays,I'm hoping the best gift I can give my pops is a cure for his diabetes!! & hopefully a smaller waistline lol. But anyways I heard somewhere that there are particular sarms that might actually reverse diabetes?? Any thoughts on the likelihood of this actually happening? & witch sarms should I be looking at if so?? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.... Thanks fellas

Im not sure where you heard of anything reversing diabetes but Im definitely not going to back that one up... thats a bit far fetched... Now, sarms can help with cholesterol, metabolic disorders and things of this nature which could have a benefit to help with diabetes but to say it reverses it is definitely a bit much brother... shrinking the waist line, absolutely! you won't find anything better for that... I would put him on GW, SR and MK2866... That would be more than ideal

this is the layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

GW has definitely helped with my A1c. It helps improve your cholesterol members as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think what you may be referring to is the effects of GW more than anything, since it's been shown to help regulate blood sugar glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue, and improve glucose tolerance.

This is on top of its other benefits for fat loss and endurance

I think what you may be referring to is the effects of GW more than anything, since it's been shown to help regulate blood sugar glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue, and improve glucose tolerance.

This is on top of its other benefits for fat loss and endurance

absolutely... this is exactly what i was thinking he was referring to as well... it has to be and it is a very valid point... it definitely can provide a lot of help in this avenue which could have a very positive effect on the diabetic condition but reversing it may be pushing it... anything that helps is a major breakthrough and knowing the capability is there will be a shining light for many

absolutely... this is exactly what i was thinking he was referring to as well... it has to be and it is a very valid point... it definitely can provide a lot of help in this avenue which could have a very positive effect on the diabetic condition but reversing it may be pushing it... anything that helps is a major breakthrough and knowing the capability is there will be a shining light for many
Absolutely. I would never say it's something that could reverse it in any way. However, it certainly can be beneficial as an aid to help regulate blood sugar levels in diabetics

Yea, I highly doubt you can just reverse it. Also, type 2 way be reversed or controlled very well with diet, but type 1 is a whole bother ball game.

There has been some promising research coming out lately pointing to a possible cure to diabetes. Some doctors are saying soon as 10 years. I wouldn't say the cure is guaranteed but there have been studies on interleukin-35, an immune produced protein, that have had reversing results on some mice. This is very preliminary research, the mice were induced by a chemical to develop diabetic symptoms and were only diabetic for a few days, so I have no idea how that correlates to someone that's born with diabetes.

Yea, I highly doubt you can just reverse it. Also, type 2 way be reversed or controlled very well with diet, but type 1 is a whole bother ball game.

It can definitely be reversed but I would suggest looking to a total diet overhaul into organic foods etc. my Girlfriend's mom doesn't have diabetes anymore just as of recently. Doesn't even know why. Though by the way she eats it wasn't because of a diet change. However I have heard multiple stories of people reversing diabetes by going organic vegan and things like that.
"Let thy medicine be thy food and thy food be thy medicine." -Hippocrates
I believe anything can be cured.

It can definitely be reversed but I would suggest looking to a total diet overhaul into organic foods etc. my Girlfriend's mom doesn't have diabetes anymore just as of recently. Doesn't even know why. Though by the way she eats it wasn't because of a diet change. However I have heard multiple stories of people reversing diabetes by going organic vegan and things like that.
"Let thy medicine be thy food and thy food be thy medicine." -Hippocrates
I believe anything can be cured.

I also believe everything can be cured. Not sure about junior diabetes though.. I don't know enough about it to say anyway. Enough money and research and somebody can figure it out.

I also believe everything can be cured. Not sure about junior diabetes though.. I don't know enough about it to say anyway. Enough money and research and somebody can figure it out.

I believe it's caused by a major influx of crappy toxic chemicals in food since the day we are born. I don't think it's a huge mystery that needs to have a genius backed by major cash donations. In fact I think that's exactly the problem with big pharma and big medical (if I can call it that) junior diabetes isn't a natural occurrence. It get worse every year. It once didn't even exist when you think about it. Just like cancer. It's no big mystery, there are easy cures but they're inexpensive and so they get suppressed to keep the money coming in. If cancer alone were to be cured, let alone diabetes too, the medical and pharmaceutical industries would be destroyed within a year or two. But I digress.

I believe it's caused by a major influx of crappy toxic chemicals in food since the day we are born. I don't think it's a huge mystery that needs to have a genius backed by major cash donations. In fact I think that's exactly the problem with big pharma and big medical (if I can call it that) junior diabetes isn't a natural occurrence. It get worse every year. It once didn't even exist when you think about it. Just like cancer. It's no big mystery, there are easy cures but they're inexpensive and so they get suppressed to keep the money coming in. If cancer alone were to be cured, let alone diabetes too, the medical and pharmaceutical industries would be destroyed within a year or two. But I digress.

I agree and disagree with you on this. I think you're right about big pharma wanting to squeeze as much money out of the public in many and probably most cases. I wouldn't necessarily say some of this stuff is not a big mystery. I personally think diabetes has been a pretty big mystery to us for a long time until recently. Possible diabetes symptoms have been documented back as early as 1500 BC in Egypt. Keep in mind people didn't start living a lot longer until recently, so some of the damaging effects of diabetes (eyes and nerves) wouldn't have become apparent until more recently.

I agree and disagree with you on this. I think you're right about big pharma wanting to squeeze as much money out of the public in many and probably most cases. I wouldn't necessarily say some of this stuff is not a big mystery. I personally think diabetes has been a pretty big mystery to us for a long time until recently. Possible diabetes symptoms have been documented back as early as 1500 BC in Egypt. Keep in mind people didn't start living a lot longer until recently, so some of the damaging effects of diabetes (eyes and nerves) wouldn't have become apparent until more recently.

Diabetes is caused by the islets of Langorhorne in the pancreas no longer producing insulin...unfortunately this disease is hereditary and there is no cure. But by checking your blood glucose often you will prolong your life and health. CHECK YOUR SUGAR!!!!

For some odd reason my iPhone just received all this information on my app, thanks everyone for the help. I really appreciate the input.

Top Bottom