napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

2nd Order with Pharma Lady

scsafan

I am just amazed at the response time, communication, and delivery time considering its international. I won't review the products until I fully experience it. I started the tbols and tren ace few days ago. Just wanted to chime in that they definitely don't disappoint so far with communication and packaging! Glad I found this forum

I have just been on the tren ace and turinabol for few days. too soon to say anything but i did get tren cough from it once so thats good

Awesome brother... Glad to know you received everything and you're happy... Let us know how the Tren treats you...

I am just amazed at the response time, communication, and delivery time considering its international. I won't review the products until I fully experience it. I started the tbols and tren ace few days ago. Just wanted to chime in that they definitely don't disappoint so far with communication and packaging! Glad I found this forum

Hello Sir, thank you for posting, we look forward to hearing about your results:)

Just want to update that I took the thaiger pharma tren ace. Def my blood pressure up and noticed some night sweats. I am currently running the platinum bio tbol and noticing low back pumps and can say that it seems to be legit! Pharma lady def has great communication and delivery. THe products seem to be legit. Thanks again

Just want to update that I took the thaiger pharma tren ace. Def my blood pressure up and noticed some night sweats. I am currently running the platinum bio tbol and noticing low back pumps and can say that it seems to be legit! Pharma lady def has great communication and delivery. THe products seem to be legit. Thanks again
Thank you for your update brother... Keep making them gainz!!!

Coming off 12 weeks with Pharma Lady's products, and had amazing results! Great quality gear. Her customer service is second to none! Highly recommend her!!!

Coming off 12 weeks with Pharma Lady's products, and had amazing results! Great quality gear. Her customer service is second to none! Highly recommend her!!!

Thank you for your update brother... I'm glad to hear you're happy with your results. It's great to know we can count on Pharma Lady for awesome gear... Good luck to you!

Hello Sir, thank you for your feedback, the Tren Ace is very potent so please watch your blood pressure, for the back pumps you can try supplement with Taurine, this can help.

Hi everyone. Its been awhile. I just wanted to say thank you to Pharmalady. You rock!!! I know I was a bit of a pest a first bcause of all the scammers out and about. You guys are very quick and I am very satisfied. And thanks to all my bros on her for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone. Its been awhile. I just wanted to say thank you to Pharmalady. You rock!!! I know I was a bit of a pest a first bcause of all the scammers out and about. You guys are very quick and I am very satisfied. And thanks to all my bros on her for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome brother! Yes Pharma Lady does rock! Lol

Hello Sir, you are welcome, very glad you are happy

How much tren are you running?

Pharma lady def has great communication and delivery. THe products seem to be legit. Thanks again

You'll never have to worry about legitimacy with Pharma Lady's products. You may have to worry about that on other forums but not here. The only thing you'll have to worry about is which brand to choose from because she offers several... Lol

You'll never have to worry about legitimacy with Pharma Lady's products. You may have to worry about that on other forums but not here. The only thing you'll have to worry about is which brand to choose from because she offers several... Lol

I know right so many options haha

Top Bottom