napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What,,,, are you on the juice??

Last summer, my wife and I are waking out of church. Sunday morning service. Shaking the pastors hand on the way out. He grabs my arm and in front of a line of people says " wow, your big! I hope your not juicing ! "
That was not cool at all. Again, I invited him to join me at the gym any time!

I get this shit from the guys at work all the time from how big I am, and criticize what i eat. So I find amusing ways to shut them the fuck up..lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

ok...here is one for your arsenal. Shoot the bird but point it to the ground. Then ask...hey bud..can your read upside down?

Just a prime example of a typical fucktard... Anyone that refers to it as "the juice" deserves no response whatsoever... When i get questions that stupid i just scowl.stare and walk away or better yet, i dont even acknowledge their existence... I have zero tolerance fo stupidity of that kind and if i ever said something that stupid i would hope and deserve to receive a backhand but then again, i dont have to worry because i actually have common sense

The last time my parents grilled me about it, and my dad right at fucking Thanksgiving dinner says in front of everyone, you look like you're on steroids...so I simply said yea dad, I am, and so is mark (my brother), and Tommy (my cousin), they were there too, and everyone went nuts....it was fuckin hilarious...I need to start posting the vids of my family, they're all crazy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last time my parents grilled me about it, and my dad right at fucking Thanksgiving dinner says in front of everyone, you look like you're on steroids...so I simply said yea dad, I am, and so is mark (my brother), and Tommy (my cousin), they were there too, and everyone went nuts....it was fuckin hilarious...I need to start posting the vids of my family, they're all crazy...

I'd like to see that!!

My boss asked me at work and at first I denied it because I was shocked he asked but a few days later I told him yes because he's pretty cool. He then asked me if I could get him some for his roosters because he fights them and it makes them fierce... Lol... I told him I'm sure we can work something out... Ha ha

My boss asked me at work and at first I denied it because I was shocked he asked but a few days later I told him yes because he's pretty cool. He then asked me if I could get him some for his roosters because he fights them and it makes them fierce... Lol... I told him I'm sure we can work something out... Ha ha

Wtf. Cuban? Lol and no offense to anyone. But from my experience, and because of where I work, over 90% have been Cuban. What does he give to the roosters?

Wtf. Cuban? Lol and no offense to anyone. But from my experience, and because of where I work, over 90% have been Cuban. What does he give to the roosters?

He's from Mexico... He pins them with Deca and has 100% winning record when he does... Lol... He said some old man taught him that. He can get gear from Mexico but I guess he was looking for another source. He also asked me about TRT for himself... He seemed to know quite a bit about it... I was impressed...

Here's a new one I got. "Dude, looks like you been CrossFitting or something! " I thought that was hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hahaha that's hilarious bro

Maybe take Waka Flocka's approach when he is asked "what do you do?" LOL

https://youtu.be/A_J7kEhY9sM?t=33

BTW this is one of my favorite lifting songs.

Top Bottom