napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Buddy has an addictive personality..

Koko23

My buddy, 30 years of age. Has hopped on gear. His first cycle was just test n tapered up to a gram! Ran for 12 weeks ran it was AI n everything then jumped to a 12 week tren cycle now he's saying he's gonna run a dbol. Cycle with out a brake. I have told him he's fuckin his shit up 1000 times. N finally I told him it's your body do what you want.

What do y'all think is gonna happen? What's gonna get of be fucked up?

My buddy, 30 years of age. Has hopped on gear. His first cycle was just test n tapered up to a gram! Ran for 12 weeks ran it was AI n everything then jumped to a 12 week tren cycle now he's saying he's gonna run a dbol. Cycle with out a brake. I have told him he's fuckin his shit up 1000 times. N finally I told him it's your body do what you want.

Tough to say, some guys nothing permanent would happen, some guys would screw themselves up permantely. Heard stories of guys running tren for years jump off and have everything normal.

Tough to say, some guys nothing permanent would happen, some guys would screw themselves up permantely. Heard stories of guys running tren for years jump off and have everything normal.

^Yep, very hard to determine as everyone reacts differently to compounds.

never know just like my dad drinks a handle of bourbon every other day and his liver enzymes are normal and he has been at it for 40 or more years lol so you just never know its like people who smoke and never have a problem with lung cancer while people who never smoke get it.

Well, if he continues down this path his risk for permanent damage become higher and higher. I would just explain the long term consequences and let him know that you are truly concerned for his well being. Sometimes that's all it takes for someone to reach an epiphany.

The hard thing about these people or these personalities is they simply have to learn the hard way. Its unfortunate but true.

The hard thing about these people or these personalities is they simply have to learn the hard way. Its unfortunate but true.

Dam, so true.. I'm glad I am always open minded and conscious of others opinions, I am quick to learn off other peoples mistakes and heed their advice. Like u said, some people need to learn things the hard way and for them its the only way. I hate to see that happen,

And that's the truth. People will always just do what they want. Hopefully everything will be alright but if he continues on this path, his risk just gets higher of causing permanent damage.

He's never been off so he don't know how his body will react.

You need time off so when you get back on, you actually gain more. Otherwise I believe you become stagnant

I'm not talking about cruising. Thats diff

thats my biggest fear...my natural test not coming back. My buddy just got done with a massive bulk cycle ran deca @ stupid high levels and now the gun ain't being reloaded; permanently. You gotta have patience to reduce risk factors and enhance benefits, i've got two more weeks before i start going again and i feel so anxious but i know i have to wait.

Top Bottom