napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tx terror sarms log

I hear you on the lethargy. Though better than when I began MK, it still hits me pretty hard some days. That's the ONLY downside to the sarm.

Day 18.

Once again with PM dosing. Not to bad getting up actually. Got up fine honestly. Give it more time to see if there is a true difference.
Took a couple days off from the gym but heading back in tonight to kill it on something heavy.

I will get some current pics up too here shortly.

Gotta say getting up is not so bad now since I swiched back to pm dosing. I think I preffer the pm dosing...

Appetite has been great. Still going strong.

Bad news is I took a pretty bad shoulder injury last night. Idk what it is. Pretty sure it's a labral tear again we will see. Going to give it a week maybe and possibly get it looked at. Gonna chill for now. May be back to band work on shoulders. I honestly hate training shoulders. I don't need to and they get so easily injured. I was all hyped up cranking 315 on military press lately haha sparked my interest again.

Last night I was actually doing underhand Flys super set with flat Flys amd something got tweaked. Wasn't heavy weight or anything but it's a solid pain even relaxed. So we will see....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Gotta say getting up is not so bad now since I swiched back to pm dosing. I think I preffer the pm dosing...

Appetite has been great. Still going strong.

Bad news is I took a pretty bad shoulder injury last night. Idk what it is. Pretty sure it's a labral tear again we will see. Going to give it a week maybe and possibly get it looked at. Gonna chill for now. May be back to band work on shoulders. I honestly hate training shoulders. I don't need to and they get so easily injured. I was all hyped up cranking 315 on military press lately haha sparked my interest again.

Last night I was actually doing underhand Flys super set with flat Flys amd something got tweaked. Wasn't heavy weight or anything but it's a solid pain even relaxed. So we will see....

Feel better bro

Just a little update. I've given the shoulder a week to heal now. Feeling a little better. Still not 100% at all. It is what it is... chest and all that won't be effected.there are ways around it...

Ben on dbol from roids24 now for a week or so along with deca and test for two weeks. It's picking up now. Glad to be back on blast. Getting that freak look back in the delts, traps, arms ect... Everything is starting to pop hard.

The dbol pumps plus the mk is so ridiculously painful lol. I've never had an arm day like I did last night. Insane.
Sleep has been ok. Still nothing changed there. Same with hunger still eating quite a bit. Maybe it's decreased a little but hard to say.

Glad the shoulder is feeling better bro.. That can be a bitch. I've been dealing with crazy back pain and apparently its inflammation with residue pain stretching to my shoulder as well.. def more pain in my back though (mostly at night when I sleep and in the morning.) Dreadful bro, I hate injuries like these.

Man have you looked at getting an adjustment or a sorts massage. Groupon actually has killer deals on that. Especially now. It's a good gifting time. They probably have some good packages.

It really does help a lot. May not fix the injury obviously but it will relieve some tension and other agrivations happening because of it.

Trained legs last night and had a killer nights sleep after that session lol. Ate like a horse too. This is when this mk stuff is awesome man. Being able to eat everything insight and get grade A rest after legs is great.

Glad the shoulder is feeling better bro.. That can be a bitch. I've been dealing with crazy back pain and apparently its inflammation with residue pain stretching to my shoulder as well.. def more pain in my back though (mostly at night when I sleep and in the morning.) Dreadful bro, I hate injuries like these.

My girlfriends stepfather is a chiropractor and hes been adjusting my back recently. Helps a bit but my issues are with my sciatic and a recent tear

Sciatic nerve pain is a bitch and a half man. I get flare ups here and there but I guess my dad had it real real bad too. Hope mine doesn't progress.

I hit shoulders last night. Woke up with wicked pain. Top side of the shoulder running down the top delt, front and lateral. Pain lifting my arm. Yay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trained legs last night and had a killer nights sleep after that session lol. Ate like a horse too. This is when this mk stuff is awesome man. Being able to eat everything insight and get grade A rest after legs is great.
That's the kind of effect I'm looking forward to. I just started MK677 this morning. I could really use the appetite increase right now.

What's interesting is I've been hungry all day. I don't see how this is possible from a single dose but I'll take it

That's the kind of effect I'm looking forward to. I just started MK677 this morning. I could really use the appetite increase right now.

What's interesting is I've been hungry all day. I don't see how this is possible from a single dose but I'll take it

No it is dude. I got a friend on the MK now too he noticed it instantly as well. So did I. Crazy lol. Like peptides and gh, you would have to wait it out a bit.

No it is dude. I got a friend on the MK now too he noticed it instantly as well. So did I. Crazy lol. Like peptides and gh, you would have to wait it out a bit.
Lol I'll second that! Instant hunger from the first dose haha

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Sciatic nerve pain is a bitch and a half man. I get flare ups here and there but I guess my dad had it real real bad too. Hope mine doesn't progress.

My dad has a pretty bad sciatic issue as well. Hopefully I don't get none of that shit. The back is enough hassle as is.

Ya man that is crazy, but pretty awesome, because I need that hunger increase right now. Worked well for me yesterday, and it seemed to be just what I needed to give me the extra push

Haha first it's a little push next thing you know your eating boxes of crereal for a snack and gallons if ice cream like nothing.

Top Bottom