napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

Took some pictures today. If you go back earlier in the thread, I believe there are pictures from november 13. I can't tell if I was leaner there or the same, but I think my weight was around 200 and I'm sitting at about 212 today.

Good lord those are some sick traps bro! You definitely gained some very noticeable size

Lol thanks bro! That's good to hear...I kind of struggle when I see myself in pictures bc my core and chest still have a lot of fat left to burn...but it's great to hear that some things look good! Thanks man

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Definitely more lean. You've lost a ton on the love handle area and core looks much tighter. Yes there is still progress to be made. But you've taken huge steps so far. And agreed about those traps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol thanks bro! That's good to hear...I kind of struggle when I see myself in pictures bc my core and chest still have a lot of fat left to burn...but it's great to hear that some things look good! Thanks man

You have come a LONG way my friend. You don't even look like the same person anymore. Your name, transformer, fits you well! :)

You have come a LONG way my friend. You don't even look like the same person anymore. Your name, transformer, fits you well! :)
Thanks man. I think I needed that. I'm too hard on myself sometimes, so that kind of encouragement means a lot. Thanks for being there brother!

Definitely more lean. You've lost a ton on the love handle area and core looks much tighter. Yes there is still progress to be made. But you've taken huge steps so far. And agreed about those traps!

Thanks bro! I read that when I woke up and it made my day [emoji2] appreciate it more than u know buddy

Thanks bro! Got a of help from Pharma Lady and one her reps (spiked), so your supporting a good cause man! lol
Lol... Well you're in good hands then. I'm very impressed with your results. I'm following along...

Shoulders today. Solid workout. Just seem to be gaining a lot strength. I'm really really enjoying this bridge! Proviron was mentioned on another thread as having anti depressant properties and I can certainly testify to that! Feeling pretty good.

Day off today. Took today to reflect on things I can improve on in the gym and as a person. In the gym, I need to do more cardio to get more of that fat loss I'm working towards. As a person, I decided to first pat myself on the back for everything this year from my addictions to my transformation. I'm trying to throw in a positive every time I look at ways to improve. Improvement will be more rapid if I have a positive attitude about who I am. I really need to start being more thoughtful. I get so wrapped up in myself w this lifestyle sometimes that I lose sight of everyone and everything around me.

Very true bro. So many things get pushed to the sides. Balance is very important. Priorities seem to slide around when there should be more of a solid structure. Respect for taking that step back as being able to see it. Now move on and make improvements all around and not just in one aspect.

holy hell dude that is like a different guy right? lol damn son you are on fire like Oscar meyer damn just damn

Day off today. Took today to reflect on things I can improve on in the gym and as a person. In the gym, I need to do more cardio to get more of that fat loss I'm working towards. As a person, I decided to first pat myself on the back for everything this year from my addictions to my transformation. I'm trying to throw in a positive every time I look at ways to improve. Improvement will be more rapid if I have a positive attitude about who I am. I really need to start being more thoughtful. I get so wrapped up in myself w this lifestyle sometimes that I lose sight of everyone and everything around me.

It's good to do that bro. You have a great head on your shoulders, and there is so much more mental to this lifestyle than the physical.

Great workout today! It was a nice change of pace from all the supersets I've been doing for the last few months. Here's today's workout:

Flat bench press 5 sets of 5 reps at 85% of 1 rep maximum

Incline bench press 5 sets of 5 reps 85% of 1 rep maximum

Incline dumbbell press 5 sets of 5 85% of 1 rep maximum

Cable crosses 3 sets of 10

Lying on the floor dumbbell presses alternating sides 2 sets to failure

40 min of steady state cardio- 10 min bike, 5 min elliptical, 5 min arc trainer, 10 min bike, 5 min elliptical, 5 min arc trainer

Weighted crunches 4 sets of 15

Weighted knee raises 4 sets of 10

Ab wheel roller 4 sets of 10

Getting low on SR so probably going to have to order some more as well as the rest of the SARMs for the cycle following this bridge which I will be ordering from PE probably in the next 3-4 weeks.

These are the SARMs on the upcoming cycle and how many weeks I'll be running each:

Rad weeks 5-16

SR- weeks 3-16 and an extra bottle for the remainder of this bridge

GW weeks 1-16

So maybe someone could suggest a package or bundle that would cover this...?

Great workout today! It was a nice change of pace from all the supersets I've been doing for the last few months. Here's today's workout:

Flat bench press 5 sets of 5 reps at 85% of 1 rep maximum

Incline bench press 5 sets of 5 reps 85% of 1 rep maximum

Incline dumbbell press 5 sets of 5 85% of 1 rep maximum

Cable crosses 3 sets of 10

Lying on the floor dumbbell presses alternating sides 2 sets to failure

40 min of steady state cardio- 10 min bike, 5 min elliptical, 5 min arc trainer, 10 min bike, 5 min elliptical, 5 min arc trainer

Weighted crunches 4 sets of 15

Weighted knee raises 4 sets of 10

Ab wheel roller 4 sets of 10

Getting low on SR so probably going to have to order some more as well as the rest of the SARMs for the cycle following this bridge which I will be ordering from PE probably in the next 3-4 weeks.

These are the SARMs on the upcoming cycle and how many weeks I'll be running each:

Rad weeks 5-16

SR- weeks 3-16 and an extra bottle for the remainder of this bridge

GW weeks 1-16

So maybe someone could suggest a package or bundle that would cover this...?

About the best thing you can do for your stack is purchase the endurance stack which is SR and GW and then add RAD to it seperately

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/endurance-stack-12-weeks-2/

Top Bottom