napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your TOP 3 go-to songs.

1 Slipknot-Custer
2 Three days grace-I am machine
3 Hell yeah-Hush

Custer is a great song. Love it, and I do listen to a lot of slipknot also. And Hush is an incredible song. Lead singer Chad Grey of Hellyeah (and Mudvayne) grew up in my hometown here, and my wife actually dated him for a few months while he was playing his first gigs in the late 90s

Custer is a great song. Love it, and I do listen to a lot of slipknot also. And Hush is an incredible song. Lead singer Chad Grey of Hellyeah (and Mudvayne) grew up in my hometown here, and my wife actually dated him for a few months while he was playing his first gigs in the late 90s

Yeah I love harder rock but not screamo style. I can understand all the words and can get into the song. I've got a huge list on my phone for the car and the gym. I could make a huge list here but I had to cut it down to 3 haha.

Monster hunter OST- white fatalis theme
Disturbed - indestructible
Equilibrium- mana

With these three combine I feel like Hercules

The Browning- Bloodlust

The Browning- Dominator

Rage against the machines- Bulls on Parade

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

The Browning- Bloodlust

The Browning- Dominator

Rage against the machines- Bulls on Parade

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Bulls on parade I fucking love, but then again I love anything Rage against the machine

Huge Slayer fan!!! WWhen I need that little edge its time for violent music!!! LOL

Angel Of Death! that is my favorite slayer song.i actually love slayer. myself. i grew up with close friends loving them.

Angel Of Death! that is my favorite slayer song.i actually love slayer. myself. i grew up with close friends loving them.

I have seen Slayer over 200 times.
I will see them several times in the coming year.
My wife gets annoyed when she wants me to go do something (take her shopping/movie/dinner........) and my reply is "Sorry babe but I have Slayer tickets for that night"!!!! LOL

I have seen Slayer over 200 times.
I will see them several times in the coming year.
My wife gets annoyed when she wants me to go do something (take her shopping/movie/dinner........) and my reply is "Sorry babe but I have Slayer tickets for that night"!!!! LOL

The Slayer tour with Fear Factory in 98 or 99 blew my teenage mind.

Man I'm old. I had to go all the way to post #15 before I knew a song! Ha!
1: California Love- 2pac
2: til I Collapse - Em
3: mean Street- VH

1) Dre and snoop.
Nuthin' but a g thang
2) warren g and nate dogg
Regulators
3)Michael jackson
Smooth criminal

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Stranglehold by Ted Nugent and Derek St. Cloud makes the hair on my body raise up and makes my skin tingle! If I were an MMA fighter or a pro wrestler this would be my intro song into the arena!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom