napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Special delivery

a456917007a124bf98d1fa96facd7c77.jpg

Will be starting Friday and keeping logs every week of my progress.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I put up a similar picture at the start of my PCT log. Those bottles look so nice arranged together. Will be watching....

Just wanted to give a thank-you to rock and PHURIOUS and all the other adrenaline rush brothers for correcting my diet. Just do to lack of knowledge.
Went from 240ish carb intake to 120.
I know it could be lower but baby steps work for me.
I have lost 3 lbs. As far as body percent fat, I dont know.
Will be posting pics for this cycle later tommorow.

Quickly question brother, does it matter when i take s4 or LGD; as far as right after I eat.
Or does it have to be on an empty stomach

I usually take my morning dose about 30-45 min before I eat. Then my afternoon anywhere from 3:30-5pm and usually give it 30 min before I eat.

Just wanted to give a thank-you to rock and PHURIOUS and all the other adrenaline rush brothers for correcting my diet. Just do to lack of knowledge.
Went from 240ish carb intake to 120.
I know it could be lower but baby steps work for me.
I have lost 3 lbs. As far as body percent fat, I dont know.
Will be posting pics for this cycle later tommorow.

Awesome bro. Glad I could help!

Quickly question brother, does it matter when i take s4 or LGD; as far as right after I eat.

It really doesn't matter if you take them on an empty stomach or not. Just make sure you stick to the dosing protocol. LGD 10mg dosed once in the AM and S4 dosed twice per day 25mg in the AM and 25mg in the PM

Take it anytime man. I have my routine to where I get up brush my teeth, shower, throw down some mk677 and then get started on breakfast. No real best way to do it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

it shouldnt matter but sometimes it does. i got bad gas and cramping when i took on emtpy stomach. i would try it on empty stomach, if it doesnt bother you then good. if it does bother you, then take it after meal.

Take it anytime man. I have my routine to where I get up brush my teeth, shower, throw down some mk677 and then get started on breakfast. No real best way to do it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

idk about taking after you brush lol....i brushed my teeth and then took Ralox. almost killed me

Top Bottom