napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca

Now, at first, with regards to the first couple of pins, I do get a like a "test flu" where my body is reacting to the copious amounts of hormones but it subsides...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My night sweats could have been from Test Iso... I was running it @ 100mg e4d for the first 6 weeks on my cruise along side of the Deca. The night sweats were pretty significant. I just recently switched my Test to Cyp and I don't recall any night sweats recently. Coincidence?

Also may have been from transitioning from blast to cruise... Hard to tell...

i know that ever since i started deca, this has been by far the best experience i have had with everything... running it with simply primo and test will be a dream cycle... the strength does come on sudden and it is big... cardio is raised, especially with gw with it... feeling overall is excellent... its just one of the best if used properly... its often misused but it is something you dont need a lot of to excel... everything drb taught me on it was right on the money... its always going to be a part of my trt regimen... just use it wisely and it can be a huge friend to you

I couldn't agree with you more brother. The best is yet to come for me, as it's still early in my cycle but already I think deca is going to become one of my favorite compounds. I'll probably use it every winter from now on

Well I'm running 600 Sust 400 Deca 50 dbol and I'm getting night sweats but I'm not gonna say it's the Deca (drb gets pissed). :) I've been on this blast for two weeks now but I was running 150 Cyp, 150 Deca on trt for 6 weeks before that with no night sweats..... So we'll see if they disappear as my body adjusts ....

Well I'm running 600 Sust 400 Deca 50 dbol and I'm getting night sweats but I'm not gonna say it's the Deca (drb gets pissed). :) I've been on this blast for two weeks now but I was running 150 Cyp, 150 Deca on trt for 6 weeks before that with no night sweats..... So we'll see if they disappear as my body adjusts ....

That's pretty crazy. I never heard of night sweats on deca. I certainly don't get them, but then again I don't even get them on tren either.

I get sweats on tren too.... It could be the sust or the dbol though I'll know more when I drop the dbol in 4 weeks

About 6 weeks in to my deca cycle and have not experienced night sweats. It could be due to your body adjusting to a foreign compound.

I run hot on just test... Like everyone will be cold around me and I'm like where's the air. I dread that when I go to tren lol

I run hot on just test... Like everyone will be cold around me and I'm like where's the air. I dread that when I go to tren lol

Now that is definitely true for me too, I run hot on test, heck my skin is even flushed usually...and I ran tren in the winter last time, and would only run it again in the winter for sure...did y'all ever feel lethargic on tren? I never had that rage like I'd normally get in the gym when on juice...

ive NEVER ONCE seen anyone have night sweats from deca... in all these years ive never heard of that... not saying its impossible but i dont want anyone to think its any kind of normal side effect with it... its definitely not

Two nights in a row no sweats now so just me adjusting to higher doses I guess.

I'm actually suprised that deca fell out of favor. It was one of the few AAS that I knew of as just a casual lifter. Sometimes old school never dies out just because it works well and they got it right the first time.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I'm actually suprised that deca fell out of favor. It was one of the few AAS that I knew of as just a casual lifter. Sometimes old school never dies out just because it works well and they got it right the first time.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
I think it gets a bad rap because novice users don't run it properly... It's a very clean compound. I'm getting crazy results @ 150... My intentions were to lube my sore joints but I've already gained 7 lbs in week 9... Not even really trying...

For trt/joint purposes would you frontload deca a little higher for a couple of weeks or just go straight to 150mg a week?

For trt/joint purposes would you frontload deca a little higher for a couple of weeks or just go straight to 150mg a week?

You can just run it @ 100-150mg right off the bat. I would personally go 100 test/100 deca. I like to keep things @200 when cruising.

Thanks! That's what I figured since Ill be on cruise for a while and no hurry.

Yeah, it will get in your system rather quickly, it's just a slow compound to build up in your system. It won't take too long to notice the joint benefits of it.

Top Bottom