napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cmb. Sust,cyp,deca,dbol log

So I roll up in the gym and started slinging weight like it was zero gravity in the room! Everything that was my max last week I can now rep over 20 reps with it, having trouble finding my max...keep adding plates like it's made of plastic! And appetite? Holy Damn it's doubled I now have to eat 2 full plates at supper time to satisfy me! I'm no longer human bros..I'm a fucking creature, a wild beast that should be caged! Oh deca dick? What's that? My dicks curling 20 lb dumbs! And don't ask about GAINS! My measuring tape is running out of fucking numbers! Shits getting real over here guys

So I roll up in the gym and started slinging weight like it was zero gravity in the room! Everything that was my max last week I can now rep over 20 reps with it, having trouble finding my max...keep adding plates like it's made of plastic! And appetite? Holy Damn it's doubled I now have to eat 2 full plates at supper time to satisfy me! I'm no longer human bros..I'm a fucking creature, a wild beast that should be caged! Oh deca dick? What's that? My dicks curling 20 lb dumbs! And don't ask about GAINS! My measuring tape is running out of fucking numbers! Shits getting real over here guys

That's awesome bro! Keep kill'in it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weighed 215. Today. ..starting week 7
Had to add plates on every exercise. Loving the deca! (phurious brand)

This one made me laugh. Great log so far brother. With the increased appetite, I'm betting you made a killing on Thanksgiving. Keep the updates coming!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sweet n spicy hooked me up with some Caber this go around...not sure where it came from. Gtformula knows of a good source for a killer price.

Upper body strength is wide the fuck open! Strong as Shit. But oddly my body weight isn't changing even with the holiday surplus I've been eating..so far I've gained a solid inch on my biceps with no pump and it's just been 9 weeks. And I'm not holding much water at all, so u can't beat that!

Upper body strength is wide the fuck open! Strong as Shit. But oddly my body weight isn't changing even with the holiday surplus I've been eating..so far I've gained a solid inch on my biceps with no pump and it's just been 9 weeks. And I'm not holding much water at all, so u can't beat that!

I'm going through the same types of things on my cycle. Weight isn't really increasing but I'm getting a lot bigger, thicker, and fuller. Measurements are way up

Week 11. I think I'm stronger than I've ever been. Strength increase is straight nasty! Size wise I've gained half inch minimum on all body parts and some a solid inch (without pump) I think my deca may not be performing at the level it should so I switched sources and pinned pharma lady deca and will run that for a few weeks to see if any difference....could be all in my head, but we'll see if anything changes.

Top Bottom