napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Enlightened Pure Essence PCT

Hi Gymjunkie, I have a physical coming up, I thinking maybe around week 6, so we will see what labs look like at that point while sill on the PCT protocol, and then again 5 or 6 weeks after.

It is going to be so interesting.....

excellent brother... im highly anticipating your results... i know you r are going to have an excellent recovery! iim always here if you need anything... good luck bro!

It's always great to here from you Dylan, thanx for everything, and I will be in touch about my next cycle ideas.

Anyway, 4 days of training in my favorite gym coming up. I love the place. Little store front gym with mainly freights and cables and a few Hammer strength machines thrown in for good measure. Just a few treadmills the corner for when you are going for that extra cut.

So I can finalize my workout design. Right now I plan on a basic 2 weeks of 4 sets, 15-20 reps, 30 seconds in between sets. Then 2 weeks 12-15, 2 weeks 10-12 and then see what's next. I'll have to have options for exercises since I train at a corporate gym on work days and you have to be flexible, but it will be similar movements and I'll keep a record of my weights on the various movements in order to keep the progressive overload strict.

I think I look tighter already on my PCT cycle, so it is going to be great!

Happy Thanks Giving Bro's.....

Working these high rep sets this morning on back/rear deltoid/bis and as the burning muscle pumps set in I was like, "Oh yea, I remember this feeling." Even without going to failure it's was still a satisfying workout.

Feeling tight and hard. Still have good vascularity and definition even after all the turkey I could eat and then some.

Another fresh start.....

Working these high rep sets this morning on back/rear deltoid/bis and as the burning muscle pumps set in I was like, "Oh yea, I remember this feeling." Even without going to failure it's was still a satisfying workout.

Feeling tight and hard. Still have good vascularity and definition even after all the turkey I could eat and then some.

Another fresh start.....

excellent bro! nice work! i am expecting a great recovery for you... keep going hard, get that maximum output and show everyone how to make gains in pct!

Another fresh start.....

You are off to a great start brother! So far so good, and I'm confident you'll have a great and successful recovery. Keep the updates coming!

A core teaching of Buddhism is that there are 4 sufferings in life; Birth, Aging, Sickness, and Death.

Well, I just experienced sickness and suffer I did.

The middle of Sunday my appetite disappeared and I started getting achy, so by the end of my "cannot miss this important event" Monday I was in pretty bad shape. I came into the house with such a high fever I was sweating. I sweat so much through the night the sheets were soaked.

Laid in bed Tuesday until about 1:00 PM when I got up and forced some yogurt down, did a little Buddhist practice and went to the gym in order to help ensure I would sleep through the night.

It was only Wednesday around 11 AM that I felt hungry again. On the upside, I'm even more cut than my end of cycle pics. I got to find a way to get a decent picture, for real.

Anyway, didn't miss a PCT dose even though it was rough on an empty stomach, and I am ready to fight on.

We now return you to our previously scheduled log.....

Legs session, and pushing through towards full recovery.

All I can focus on in the corporate gym I use during the week is staying in my rep window and seconds between sets, cause you never know if the equipment or machine you want to use will be available.

Gotta create value, no matter what.

Libido is low at the moment, but when my Test level goes WAY up it drops off too. Next time I'm rocking I am going to get my bloods done so I know just the right level, and keep it my target.

Let's do this Bitch (pun intended)......

You act like you've never seen a Buddhist muscle boy before....

When your sick all you want is to feel good again. Once your better all you want is to be the fucking terminator.

Finally feeling power in the gym after a few days recovering from illness. Already focusing on a 10-12 rep window and sense the power to start pushing the weight. 30 seconds between sets, and not much more between exercises, good stamina to say the least. 110 pound ez curls for ten good ones, and that's just a start.

Back in work and casual Friday creating a certain amount of head turning. I guess a tighter waist bringing out the size of my upper body even more than usual.

Ready to really start training.....

Down to 219lbs this morning. That's equal to the lowest I have weighed in a couple years. We'll see how things progress.

Bringing the squats back in - 10 with 225. Could have gone up, but I like to slowly raise the weights with progressive overload. Always get alot from this approach.

Bringing in the Nolva tomorrow, starting week 3.

Never Give Up......

Down to 219lbs this morning. That's equal to the lowest I have weighed in a couple years. We'll see how things progress.

Bringing the squats back in - 10 with 225. Could have gone up, but I like to slowly raise the weights with progressive overload. Always get alot from this approach.

Bringing in the Nolva tomorrow, starting week 3.

Never Give Up......

sorry about the sickness brother... anytime you get sick like that you already know what to expect, which is weight loss... how are you feeling now? have you brought in the nolva? things will really pick up for you as you feel better and get nolva and clomid both working together for you... you already knew going into this that your recovery from being on that long would be quite difficult but your going to get through it and get recovered, it just takes time and perseverance...

Thanx Dylan, I brought in the Nolva this past Monday, the 1st day of the third week, and I'm just pushing as hard as possible in the gym.

It's been so long since I really felt muscle fatigue. When I was on, the most I would feel was some tightness after a killer gym session, now there is no question what I trained as the muscles are sore the next day for sure.

Taking my sets to failure and then, through sheer force of will, I start counting how many more reps I can do. 1 or 2 now and we'll see how it goes. I know one should limit how much to go to failure, but it's the right thing for now.

Getting plenty of protein and controlling carbs.

I know it is all down to my determination at this point, and I'm bringing it......

Thanx Dylan, I brought in the Nolva this past Monday, the 1st day of the third week, and I'm just pushing as hard as possible in the gym.

It's been so long since I really felt muscle fatigue. When I was on, the most I would feel was some tightness after a killer gym session, now there is no question what I trained as the muscles are sore the next day for sure.

Taking my sets to failure and then, through sheer force of will, I start counting how many more reps I can do. 1 or 2 now and we'll see how it goes. I know one should limit how much to go to failure, but it's the right thing for now.

Getting plenty of protein and controlling carbs.

I know it is all down to my determination at this point, and I'm bringing it......

thats awesome brother and im very proud of your efforts... you know, you could add a few things here that won't hurt your recovery but will help your performance etc... GW-501516 and SR9009 are perfect for this scenario and you could also add mk2866... this will really help you to not feel any fatigue or lack of energy and strength and will also allow you to have a far greater opportunity to hold on to the gains you made which was a tremendous after of work that you put in...

Yes Dylan, Following your design to the T with the GW at 20mg a day and MK at 25, and will look into the SR right away.

There may be some signs of libido recovery as my thoughts started drifting in that direction today, we'll see what develops. Been pretty flat for a while.

I'm excited to see how this develops. I love the struggle in the gym and this just intensifies the whole process.

On the right track...

Yes Dylan, Following your design to the T with the GW at 20mg a day and MK at 25, and will look into the SR right away.

There may be some signs of libido recovery as my thoughts started drifting in that direction today, we'll see what develops. Been pretty flat for a while.

I'm excited to see how this develops. I love the struggle in the gym and this just intensifies the whole process.

On the right track...

absolutely you are... the first few weeks will be the roughest... you must suffer a little to gain a lot and that's the track you are on... just get through this phase and you will quickly reap the benefits!

Couldn't get to my main gym because of holiday parade through the center of town so had to go to the local branch of the chain gym I train at during the week. I hate that place, but I always channel that anger into a great work out.

Maybe feeling a little stronger as I push the envelope of weights and rep window. Not really paying attention to the weights as much as focusing on intensity and form. Came out feeling cleansed and ready for anything.

I guess the money they save not hiring someone to help keep the weights off the floor and in some kind of order they spend on research for lighting in the locker room. I kid you not, it's just the right light for me to look incredibly ripped. Anyway, I think I am continuing to develop more definition which is encouraging, and the strength increasing gives me a sensation of starting to break through.

All I ever wanted was a fighting chance. I am more than ready.....

Sounds like things are progressing. That's all we can ask for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx for checking in Saiyan.

I'm into a groove where at the start of every session in the gym my focus is hitting those points, in the last reps of sets, where the training is at it's most intense. And when I hit those points I focus on pushing beyond where I think I can go. Real satisfying moments of empowering the higher self, and makes for an extra nice endorphin buzz afterward.

Weight stabilized around 219lb, but looking more defined. I think this is the first time I'm really getting something noticeable from SARMS. It's nice.

Libido still low but signs of recovery starting to be noticeable.

The battle continues.....

Very satisfying gym session today. Good, consistent energy translating into 30 sets in 35 minutes. Still not making note of weights, just going for it with a focus on pushing past limits and squeezing the muscle at the top of the contraction.

The wife said I'm looking leaner, and with a stable body weight, that def means leaner.

Don't feel radically different than on cycle right now. Maybe a little more chill.

Just going for it....

Very satisfying gym session today. Good, consistent energy translating into 30 sets in 35 minutes. Still not making note of weights, just going for it with a focus on pushing past limits and squeezing the muscle at the top of the contraction.

The wife said I'm looking leaner, and with a stable body weight, that def means leaner.

Don't feel radically different than on cycle right now. Maybe a little more chill.

Just going for it....

Nice update man. You are killing this recovery!

hell ya i just read this entire log im pulling for you a great recovery bro looks like things are progressing slowly but surely

Top Bottom