napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Last day to get your phurious raffle tickets!!!!

Okay, this draw is for three people. Each person will get 1 free vial of the famous Phurious Tren Storm. The winners are….

• Boogaman with ticket number 211180
• 21infantry with ticket number 211069
• MacPharmacist with ticket number 211274

Congratulations men!!

We will be doing a Mini-Grand Prize drawing at 2 pm central (12 pm Pacific), so keep checking back!!
Thanks,
SnS

I'm so excited to actually win something. Thank you very much!!!

THE BIG PRIZE WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!
• 5 VIALS OF TEST CYP
• 5 VIALS OF TREN E

THE WINNER IS ……. DANGANS WITH TICKET NUMBER 211189

Congratulations!!

Thank you all for participating and having fun. Make sure that if you are a winner from today that you get your shipping address to me.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
SnS

THE BIG PRIZE WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!
•5 VIALS OF TEST CYP
•5 VIALS OF TREN E

THE WINNER IS ……. DANGANS WITH TICKET NUMBER 211189

Congratulations!!

Thank you all for participating and having fun. Make sure that if you are a winner from today that you get your shipping address to me.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!
SnS

Holy shit I never won anything in my life. Thank you SNS and Phurious for holding this raffle. I literally dropped my phone when I read this

To the following people who played but didnt win. In the spirit of thanksgiving. All of you are entitled to a either a free test cyp or test prop or test suspension as a free gift from PHURIOUS PHARMA and a thank you for playing.

Kawiguy88
Joonp
Addman22
Gmoneypro
Izra88

All winners and the above people plz get with sns after the weekend to get her ypur shipping info for your gifts and thank you for enjoying and playing.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

PHURIOUS

To the following people who played but didnt win. In the spirit of thanksgiving. All of you are entitled to a either a free test cyp or test prop or test suspension as a free gift from PHURIOUS PHARMA and a thank you for playing.

Kawiguy88
Joonp
Addman22
Gmoneypro
Izra88

All winners and the above people plz get with sns after the weekend to get her ypur shipping info for your gifts and thank you for enjoying and playing.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

PHURIOUS

Wow unexpected thanks phurious!!!!

Top Bottom