napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switching off LGD pills to PE stack

sleeping_giant

So i have been running Super LGD (pill form) for about 30 days, and looking to switch off and to a PureEssense stack. I'm planning on taking advantage of the black friday deal and would like to know about how long i should wait before starting. I dont feel any suppression or sides from the Super LGD, and I feel it was a decent product, but I think the PE stack is much much better, and more worthwhile.

So my question is: Should i do a mini pct (4 weeks)before starting the PE stack? Is less than four weeks suitable?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

nah I wouldn't just roll over into the PE stack and maybe shorten it a bit at the end if you feel like it then run your mini pct

So i have been running Super LGD (pill form) for about 30 days, and looking to switch off and to a PureEssense stack. I'm planning on taking advantage of the black friday deal and would like to know about how long i should wait before starting. I dont feel any suppression or sides from the Super LGD, and I feel it was a decent product, but I think the PE stack is much much better, and more worthwhile.

So my question is: Should i do a mini pct (4 weeks)before starting the PE stack? Is less than four weeks suitable?

the problem is that we have no clue what was actually in the lgd pills you were taking so i would absolutely at least run clomid and gw the next 4 weeks before starting your stack... which stack are you planning on running? what is your goal?

the problem is that we have no clue what was actually in the lgd pills you were taking so i would absolutely at least run clomid and gw the next 4 weeks before starting your stack... which stack are you planning on running? what is your goal?

Gotta agree with Dylan on this one man. Smartest thing you can do is protect yourself and run a pct for the next 4 weeks just in case and then start with a clean slate.

This is exactly what I was going to say. It's not like you were taking normal liquid sarms.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You should definitely be doing a PCT first bro. Better safe than sorry, since it's hard saying what was actually in those pills.

Then afterwards you can start your pure essence sarms stack. What exactly will you be running?

Ok, will do the pct first. I just ordered the ultra 12 week recomp stack, so I'll hold off a few weeks to start while I run my pct. Thanks a bunch guys. As always, extremely helpful.

I have a question on the s4, but I'll start another thread for that.

Ok, will do the pct first. I just ordered the ultra 12 week recomp stack, so I'll hold off a few weeks to start while I run my pct. Thanks a bunch guys. As always, extremely helpful.

Answered your question on S4 in the thread buddy. The ultra recomp stack is a great stack. I'm sure you will love it!

you can come to me anytime you have any questions bro... dont hesitate to let me know

Top Bottom