napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3D delts

Before my training style was identical to dorian and what he preaches. I'd do 2 working sets per exercise and go heavy 6-10 reps, but now I'm gonna try high volume and see how it plays out

On the last set of an exercise, choose a light weight (You can easily perform 15 reps or so).

1. Do 10 reps. Rest for roughly 10 seconds. Do as many reps as possible. Rest 10 seconds. Do as many reps as possible. Rest 10 seconds.

You can do this all the way till you can only get 1 more rep if you feel like it. Really hits it hard!

I'll give it a go. I'm all for trying new things, its defintely time to change up my training.

Before my training style was identical to dorian and what he preaches. I'd do 2 working sets per exercise and go heavy 6-10 reps, but now I'm gonna try high volume and see how it plays out

HIT training, what Dorian preaches is great but like Rick said everyone responds differently to various training styles. It wouldn't be a bad idea to switch things up and go for high volume for a while and see how your body reacts.

HIT training, what Dorian preaches is great but like Rick said everyone responds differently to various training styles. It wouldn't be a bad idea to switch things up and go for high volume for a while and see how your body reacts.

Yes I agree completely. I had to give high volume my fair shot. It just wasn't for me. I couldn't gain on it like my HIT low volume stuff. It also seemed like I was overtraining after trying it for a while. I just couldn't recover well,mane my workouts suffered. I was always lethargic and couldn't perform to my full potential

My old body likes to hit it hard and heavy for short periods, and have the rest and recovery afterwards. It just works really well for me.

Ya i agree on that. I do short intense workouts and get outa there. But ya my delts grow really fast. I almost have to avoid them to i can get my chest to catch up

PHURIOUS

Here is a sample of how I would do shoulders. Just to try if you want...

Shouler press. GO HEAVY. 4-5 sets total.

Agony press. Good old CT fletcher movement look it up on google. Very good workout. Usually 4 sets or so. Try to burn that shit out.

Upright row. Get a good 3 sets in incriminating up in weight each set and then set 4 hit a drop set. of like 8 10 12. Stripping a weight each set.

Super flies. I call them this but idk what the hell they are take a 15 or a 10. Little girl weight.... And do a latteral fly then a a front raise then a latteral then a front raise keeep going till you hit 40 reps total. That makes 20 each movement. Repeat for 3 sets.

Rear delts. There is so much to do for these. I cant get into too mch detail here cause its hard to explain anything other than your average rear cable fly's or reverse pec dec. Rear delts give you a great pop. They are what make that 3d image really true. Dont ever neglect your rear delts.

Shrugs. I always blast shrugs. I like to hit like 4 incramental sets and then do a drop set at the end. I just did it last night on a military bar as follows.

45 each side 12 reps
1 45'2 12 reps
3 45's 12 reps
4 45's 12 reps
5 45's 12 reps
6 45's 12 reps

Then we drop set... these are rapid so you immediately begin after racing the weight and shedding a plate from each side. Its pretty much just all one set since its so rapid.
4 45's 6 reps
3 45's 8 reps
2 45's 10 reps
1 45. you do as many as you can till you want to die. I got to 81 last night.

I did chest/shoulders/tris tonight, I tried your super flies and those were AWESOME!!! Pump was great.

What methods did you find that worked. My chest is a weak point for me too..

I did lower volume and lifted heavy and alternated order of exercises every 2 weeks. I also hit chest twice a week. fir example 2 weeks I'd really hammer my upper chest cause it was lacking so I noticed focusing on a lot of inclines for some time helped a lot. I'd do this for example.. My upper chest gained a lot of thickness and it's much fuller and dense now.

Incline bench 2 working sets 6-8 reps
Incline fly 3 working sets 10-12 reps
Smith machine flat bench 2 working sets 6-8 reps then strip some weight off, drop set and go 5 seconds down 5 seconds up for 3 reps then bust out as many as I can at regular pace
Decline fly 2 working sets 10-12 reps
Cable crossover 2 working sets 10-12 reps

Started more high volume for shoulders on top of doing them 2X a week I'm noticing a difference in their size... Thanks everyone for the help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 9
Started more high volume for shoulders on top of doing them 2X a week I'm noticing a difference in their size... Thanks everyone for the help.

Delts really don't look bad at all brother. They have a nice roundness and size to them

Top Bottom