napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anavar cycle

marty21

Hi everybody

First time here,so hopefully wont seem like a complete idiot.I.m 48 years young [ IM FROM IRELAND.dont hold that against me,],i started training about 3 years ago.although ive toned up and got some not so bad gains, id like to gain a small bit more.I want to take a cycle of anavar of 6 weeks,but could somebody tell me the name of a pct please

You want to run a test base with that bud or at least a sarms stack. Pct is gona be:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Sarms is a liquid you drink. Check out Dylan's videos on sarms at pure essence web site

thanks for that,dont want to run test.hoe do i use serms

The reason he suggested a test base is because u will be shut down anyway so why not run a small amount of test w the var and get real results.

Like this

1-8 test prop 50mg eod
3-8 anavar 30mg ed

Then pct with the nolva and clomid he laid out.

PHURIOUS

thanks phurious.as i said i live in ireland,i dont know anywhere to get all that.i can get anavar but thats it.also i drive trains and get tested regerally.

thanks phurious.as i said i live in ireland,i dont know anywhere to get all that.i can get anavar but thats it.also i drive trains and get tested regerally.

I thought ireland and britain didnt control that stuff and u could get at a pharmacy

PHURIOUS

phurious

at a pharmacy,no way,ur lucky to be able to buy condoms here.look man ,can you help me out here.im a complete novice.im 6 ft,88kg and not in bad shape.i just want to do a 6 week course on anavar.i just want to put on about 6lbs of muscle and lose a bit of belly fat.i dont want to be huge.if you can,can you explain how to do it,as if you are telling a 6 year old,because stacking,and pct,and sarms are all very confusing to me.if i had to stick a needle in me arse id probably kill meself

phurious

at a pharmacy,no way,ur lucky to be able to buy condoms here.look man ,can you help me out here.im a complete novice.im 6 ft,88kg and not in bad shape.i just want to do a 6 week course on anavar.i just want to put on about 6lbs of muscle and lose a bit of belly fat.i dont want to be huge.if you can,can you explain how to do it,as if you are telling a 6 year old,because stacking,and pct,and sarms are all very confusing to me.if i had to stick a needle in me arse id probably kill meself

u need to run some test which will require someone to poke your arse. you get used to it.

phurious

u need to run some test which will require someone to poke your arse. you get used to it.

SARMS will produce better results then Anavar by itself. Since you are new, get your feet wet first with SARMS... especially since you "can't" get test or know the value of running test along side it.

anavar alone is a waste of time brother... if you can't get a test base, then i would highly recommend adding sarms to your stack... rad140 will act "like" test... not quite as strong but definitely will provide a substitute for you... you can really enhance this to a much higher extent and i assure you that everything can be shipped to you in ireland... what exactly are your goals bro? please be more specific than "i want to gain a bit more" etc... are you cutting, recomp etc? let me know and i'll set this up top to bottom for you

Hi everybody

First time here,so hopefully wont seem like a complete idiot.I.m 48 years young [ IM FROM IRELAND.dont hold that against me,],i started training about 3 years ago.although ive toned up and got some not so bad gains, id like to gain a small bit more.I want to take a cycle of anavar of 6 weeks,but could somebody tell me the name of a pct please

I wouldn't advise running Anavar only at all man. I would much rather run a good sarms stack than that which will give you some incredible results that will be far greater in terms of muscle gain, strength, and fat loss in my opinion. You just need a proper diet, training, and the right stack

Give the ultra recomp stack from pure essence a shot, and I think you'll be very pleased with the results it brings. Everything is laid out to give you awesome results and synergy between the compounds. Lean mass, strength, hardening, fat loss, vascularity and endurance will all be excellent with this stack. Here it is completely with the pct which is also available at pure essence

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom