napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Superdrol

Thanks. Never tried long esters eod but I don't mind pinning that much and hopefully the experience will be rewarding.
I've used long esters EOD before when my oil volume got high enough that I needed more injections. I'm doing close to that now with the Test EQ and Deca blast I just started. It's 9ccs of oil per week so I'm pinning 3cc Monday Wednesday and Friday

I've used long esters EOD before when my oil volume got high enough that I needed more injections. I'm doing close to that now with the Test EQ and Deca blast I just started. It's 9ccs of oil per week so I'm pinning 3cc Monday Wednesday and Friday

Lol what was I at NY? like 20 or 21cc's a week or something? lol I hate high volume. I was doing like 3cc a day almost. Fucking terrible Im afraid of needles too lol.

Lol what was I at NY? like 20 or 21cc's a week or something? lol I hate high volume. I was doing like 3cc a day almost. Fucking terrible Im afraid of needles too lol.

If you wouldn't have posted pics, some may think you're Boston lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you wouldn't have posted pics, some may think you're Boston lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right lol. team 3cc son!!! nah fuck tat. It was all due to nothaving good blends or anything. Mast at like 100mg/ml and shit like that. Normally I would never do that lol,

Damn bro....that's pretty crazy this 9ccs is a new high for me haha

right lol. team 3cc son!!! nah fuck tat. It was all due to nothaving good blends or anything. Mast at like 100mg/ml and shit like that. Normally I would never do that lol,

Yeh man that makes sense. Those low concentrations will eat up oil volume pretty quick

You guys kill me! I just got my hands on some superdrol. I am planning my Winter run. I will include it and let you know. But as those who know me already, I like those AAS that are longer term... so I tend to pin 7 days a week on cycle....

I am working with my partner on my next run now... thinking like the one Dylan drew up for me... test/eq/primo/mast with some oral kicks.... My issue is the volume of push is high... Lots to pin per week to get to the right dosage. I will let everyone know once I dial it in.

You guys kill me! I just got my hands on some superdrol. I am planning my Winter run. I will include it and let you know. But as those who know me already, I like those AAS that are longer term... so I tend to pin 7 days a week on cycle....

I am working with my partner on my next run now... thinking like the one Dylan drew up for me... test/eq/primo/mast with some oral kicks.... My issue is the volume of push is high... Lots to pin per week to get to the right dosage. I will let everyone know once I dial it in.

thats going to be a sick cycle... i dont think you need superdrol in there though brother... honestly, i would leave that out but everything else is perfect... your more of a winstrol guy anyway... this cycle here will make you feel so good so i hate to see you jeopardize that with superdrol... its just not needed...

After all the things I have read here I am convinced Sdrol is a bad choice. I do prefer Winnie and Var actually. You are right as usual. I am counting the days until my order from Pure Essence comes in and then the days until my winter run. Have nearly everything you drew up on hand. I do have to admit though that as the last cycle winds down I am a little misty eyed. Not losing much of my gains because it was primo. Not losing much strength either. Just mostly a mental thing after a long slow building cycle. So I am pushing myself all the more in my sessions.

Funny thing is at my age I train fast and am done in under an hour when hitting two body parts. I did read in a previous thread most folks are at the 60 minute mark anyway so maybe my age is irrelevant. I know when I was in my late 20s I would hit it for 90 minutes with impunity.

Thanks for all you bring to the forum Dylan!

After all the things I have read here I am convinced Sdrol is a bad choice. I do prefer Winnie and Var actually. You are right as usual. I am counting the days until my order from Pure Essence comes in and then the days until my winter run. Have nearly everything you drew up on hand. I do have to admit though that as the last cycle winds down I am a little misty eyed. Not losing much of my gains because it was primo. Not losing much strength either. Just mostly a mental thing after a long slow building cycle. So I am pushing myself all the more in my sessions.

Funny thing is at my age I train fast and am done in under an hour when hitting two body parts. I did read in a previous thread most folks are at the 60 minute mark anyway so maybe my age is irrelevant. I know when I was in my late 20s I would hit it for 90 minutes with impunity.

Thanks for all you bring to the forum Dylan!

I think thats the best choice brother, i do... I completely understand how you feel about your cycle but your doing the right thing getting the absolute most out of it... You have everything set up in front of you and not only lose anything but you will just add to it! Im aleays here to help in any way i can...

Also, remember its not the time but the quality of the workout... Anyone can work out 60-90 minutes but ultimately you have to ask yourself what they are truly getting out of it... I complete a 45-50 minute lifting session avter 90 minutes of cardio but in that session, what i get done in that time would take most 90 minutes... I push myself to the max with literally 30-45 second max rests even on very heavy lifts... Its the quality bro... Watch how your output increases with gw and sr9009! Your going to only get better

I cannot wait! On MK now, waiting on the rest of it. Still strong. I will be upping cardio/fat burning between now and the end of December... as I pulled it back some on that long cycle to add some mass. You know my goals. I have shredded in the past to 169 ish. To be relevant in Masters at 5'8" I want to be able to walk out there at around 190. A winter cycle as we drew up with a break then a late spring into summer and I will rock the stage in south central TX. This place rocks!

I cannot wait! On MK now, waiting on the rest of it. Still strong. I will be upping cardio/fat burning between now and the end of December... as I pulled it back some on that long cycle to add some mass. You know my goals. I have shredded in the past to 169 ish. To be relevant in Masters at 5'8" I want to be able to walk out there at around 190. A winter cycle as we drew up with a break then a late spring into summer and I will rock the stage in south central TX. This place rocks!

Ill make sure you rip that contest to shredzzzz

Top Bottom