napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adrenaline Rush bench challenge accepted

I decided to start a new thread from the other relative strength one. This is for guys actually wanting to do the challenge and post video of said challenge. Bench your body weight as many times as possible in one set without stopping. Here is mine. I got 31 walking in and hitting it. Had a bad headache all day and felt weak from a few days of being sick.
https://youtu.be/9HzXesIc-H8

I think if u had a spotter u had a few more in you

PHURIOUS

I'm 220lbs.. 44 years old and natural. I usually do 225lbs x 30 reps to warm up on bench and get the blood flowing.. I'll try to see how many I could get. Back when I was 36 I did rep 225lbs for 48 reps. But I was heavier, around 245lbs.. I'll try again at 220lbs which is my current weight..

I'm 220lbs.. 44 years old and natural. I usually do 225lbs x 30 reps to warm up on bench and get the blood flowing.. I'll try to see how many I could get. Back when I was 36 I did rep 225lbs for 48 reps. But I was heavier, around 245lbs.. I'll try again at 220lbs which is my current weight..

Woah! Dude I gotta see this! Make sure to take video

Crazy bastard....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom