napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence SR9009 Log

Well went to the gym today and trained chest shoulders and tris. Well I wrote out my workout the other day and apparently I thought I was more BA than I am lol. I did my power movements(Bench and Cleans) then moved to my circuit and included sprints and walking lunges needless to say I puked a few times then finished my workout. I then did a 3 mile cool down run. While I was running I was maintaining a faster pace(I have a running app) than normal and wasn't even trying. I finished the run and wasn't nearly as gassed as I should have been. At first I was kinda thinking it was a placebo effect as I've never really had anything work this fast as far as endurance goes but today solidifies it is working. I am sitting at 202lbs now and haven't changed my diet so that's nice aswell. This is my last day training this week and will begin again on Monday.

That's pretty awesome man. Must be kicking in really fast to notice those endurance increases that quick! Keep it up, and looking forward to more updates

Following along, bro! Good to hear that SR is treating you so well already.. GW is like that too, shit kicks in quick

Yea I feel like this is hitting a lot quicker than GW tbh, I've already decided my next run will include SR and GW together for sure

That's pretty awesome man. Must be kicking in really fast to notice those endurance increases that quick! Keep it up, and looking forward to more updates

Yea I feel like I've improved on every workout. I'm doing a two mile times run tomorrow again and then Chest shoulders and Tris so I'll update with my run time improvement for sure.

Yea I feel like this is hitting a lot quicker than GW tbh, I've already decided my next run will include SR and GW together for sure

Thats the ultra endurance combo bro.... Im so excited to see you results thus far... Its just a further solidification on the drastic effects sr possesses... Keep up the excellent work bro

Just received my SR9009 from PE today too.

Is there any diet to follow with it to notice the endurance boost from it ? Low carb or high carb ?

Thank you for you answer :)

Is there any diet to follow with it to notice the endurance boost from it ? Low carb or high carb ?

The endurance benefit will be noticeable regardless of diet. Now obviously if you are carb depleted your energy might be lower but the endurance will still be there.

As far as fat loss goes, your diet needs to be structured to reflect that to see those types of benefits

Ricks answer is spot on. I didn't really change my diet for the cycle but I usually follow a low carb diet anyway

Mannnn my shit is supposed to get here today.... I can't wait.... I'm dying to try this mannn.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Well began this morning at 0400 again. I felt a little sluggish this morning, I only got 4 hours of sleep and it was broken, my mind was racing because I had a lot of stuff to do today and I stayed up a little later than normal because my daughter wanted to watch a movie with me but any who back with my workout. I started this morning off with 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups I then did a 2 mile Run in 14:10 not my fastest but my last 2 mile was 15:47ish about 3 weeks ago. I was coming off an injury like I stated earlier in my log. I didn't feel nearly as gassed afterwards and I'm usually exhausted. I then did 8x100m sprints. Later in the day around 3:30ish I went to the gym and blasted Chest shoulders and tris. I felt a lot stronger on my pressing movements today and I also "rested" between sets with 50 sit-ups which wasn't as hard as normal. I have to be in work crazy early tomorrow for some BS so I'll probably just workout tomorrow evening which will be legs.

Well began this morning at 0400 again. I felt a little sluggish this morning, I only got 4 hours of sleep and it was broken, my mind was racing because I had a lot of stuff to do today and I stayed up a little later than normal because my daughter wanted to watch a movie with me but any who back with my workout. I started this morning off with 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups I then did a 2 mile Run in 14:10 not my fastest but my last 2 mile was 15:47ish about 3 weeks ago. I was coming off an injury like I stated earlier in my log. I didn't feel nearly as gassed afterwards and I'm usually exhausted. I then did 8x100m sprints. Later in the day around 3:30ish I went to the gym and blasted Chest shoulders and tris. I felt a lot stronger on my pressing movements today and I also "rested" between sets with 50 sit-ups which wasn't as hard as normal. I have to be in work crazy early tomorrow for some BS so I'll probably just workout tomorrow evening which will be legs.

That's a hell of an improvement on your time man! Nice work! I can see that improving even further from here, and I'm curious just how much better your time gets.

Sounds like I could use this stack on those days I'm dragging balls :D.

Nice log, man!

I'll be honest I was dragging on that workout just from the broken sleep, I almost didn't go in and train but then I was like naw get your bitch ass up lol

That's a hell of an improvement on your time man! Nice work! I can see that improving even further from here, and I'm curious just how much better your time gets.

Yea I'm going to use the 2mile run as the majority of my gauge for improvement. I usually do a 2 mile run once a week so I'll keep updating the times each week.

Top Bottom