napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holly Holm just put it down

Yeah that is just simply a wow moment. Will be interesting to see if rousey challenges her to a rematch or retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah just read a story that she had to go to the hospital after that beating. She isn't used to being beaten so damn senseless. Time will tell if she fights again or hangs up the career and becomes a coach

Yeah just read a story that she had to go to the hospital after that beating. She isn't used to being beaten so damn senseless. Time will tell if she fights again or hangs up the career and becomes a coach

It's to soon. She took a beating but she has not fought anyone with hands. Holly was fighting at a much faster pace. She is like a rabbit in the ring. She hammered Rousey a few good times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Rhonda and her coach were being stupid. Why stand up against one of the best woman boxers? Plus Rhondas very few take down attempts were weak AF

Dylan was just asking me if I saw the highlights....He said she got punked!

I had a feeling she was gonna have a tough fight with this one... Holm is no joke...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

I knew she would try to stand and bang to try to prove something. I can't stand Rousey. So I'm glad it happened.

Definitely not retiring. Why the hell would you think that? She doesn't have that kind of quitters mentality.
She needs a new coach though. I've always said this. Evan is a fucking boxing and striking coach. Ronda has always had terrible striking. This doesnt make sense. Her KOs and TKOs were not from skill, just power. You figure he would have been able to teach her a thing or two by now. Instead, he allows Ronda to dictate training camps and allows her to not focus on striking. Had he actually stepped up as a coach and said 'Hey, this chicks a striker, we need to focus on that, not this grappling shit youve been doing your whole life' she would've done tons better. Not saying she would've won, but it would have not been as embarrassing a display.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Also, Holly has been training with condit and Jones. Those guys know what's its like to face and be the best. Steel sharpens steel.
Ronda is superstitious and an ego maniac. Because of this, she trains with all these unranked, non championship level fighters. Up until last night, it worked for her, so she kept doing it. She was also always number one in the gym, so it kept her ego fed, kept her thinking she had all the tools she needed.

I've been trying to find a replay of it since I missed it but can't find it anywhere. Every champion has their day, just like what happened with Anderson Silva.....Ronda is no different. If she could have got this to the ground it could have been a different outcome, but time to work on that striking game if she wants to compete with this girl.

I said it last night. At some point someone gonna bring it and she did and she just dethroned the queen. Bye bye endoremnets

PHURIOUS

It did go to the ground and Holly escaped. She escaped the same position that Ronda locked Cat Z in.

All the greats lose eventually. What matters is how they handle it and return. We've seen this happen to several of our favorite fighters and boxers. Some come back as fuckin World Beaters and others come back broken. Ronda will not come back broken. This crazy mma streak she had was fueled by her last judo loss. Just imagine what kind of fuel this gives her. Rather than getting second place, she actually lost a title.

Rhonda deserved it she needed someone to put her in her place she didn't even touch gloves karma.

Bunch of bandwagoners and haters. Team Rousey for life!!! She played a stupid game but when the rematch happens I guarantee Rhonda is going for a broken bone. She will gone back ready to tear a piece of Holm and make her pay for this one.

Rhonda isn't a boxer at all. But she is hands down one of the greatest women fighters to play the sport. No denying that. She delivers straight up ass beatings consistantly. 1 fucking loss?! Fuck it. Make her hungry for revenge.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bunch of bandwagoners and haters. Team Rousey for life!!! She played a stupid game but when the rematch happens I guarantee Rhonda is going for a broken bone. She will gone back ready to tear a piece of Holm and make her pay for this one.

Rhonda isn't a boxer at all. But she is hands down one of the greatest women fighters to play the sport. No denying that. She delivers straight up ass beatings consistantly. 1 fucking loss?! Fuck it. Make her hungry for revenge.

I'm not hating I'm just saying that when you get to cocky you need a reality check to come back stronger. I like Rousey I was rooting for her but when you don't touch gloves that is poor sportsmanship

The cockyness and not touching gloves and all that is a lesson learned for sure. But rhonda gonna earn the name of "the dismantler" after the rematch.

The cockyness and not touching gloves and all that is a lesson learned for sure. But rhonda gonna earn the name of "the dismantler" after the rematch.

I agree if she does not let this loss effect her

Top Bottom