napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where my dogs at?!

TX TERROR

Lots of us have pets....
Whatcha got?

Here my two shit heads. I know jack posted his up in his thread about farting on his dog..... lol

e661a9a79f09a3a6b58ea731ab66205d.jpg
53eabb7d6638171590a3d676233e6dd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My girls dog who is now my dog too.

Attachments

• IMG_20151113_123530.jpg
    IMG_20151113_123530.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 30
Good lookin pooches Rockmfhudd! Looks like the little dude needs a nail trimming lol. That thing has some talons lol.

there ya go my damn barn yard. don't have pics of the cats. but 4 dogs is enuff. the golden retriever is a recent rescue from my mom and dad. she broke both kneecaps from being overweight 3 years old and they were going to put her down. so me and my wife took her and had the surgery and rehabbed her she is almost 95% back she is jogging now and has lost almost 20 lbs.

there ya go my damn barn yard. don't have pics of the cats. but 4 dogs is enuff. the golden retriever is a recent rescue from my mom and dad. she broke both kneecaps from being overweight 3 years old and they were going to put her down. so me and my wife took her and had the surgery and rehabbed her she is almost 95% back she is jogging now and has lost almost 20 lbs.

Jesus man how much did she weigh?! Im worried about my big shepherd. He is a fat fucker.

Jesus man how much did she weigh?! Im worried about my big shepherd. He is a fat fucker.

I believe she is diabetic insatiable thirst foams at the mouth and weighs about 30 lbs like a fucking rugby ball I shit you not and is addicted to nicotine. she will eat a whole damn can of Copenhagen if she can get a hold of it lmao

we have 1 more checkup for her knees and we are done but I think she will make it my dad just couldn't lift her to rehab her so we took her and carried her with a towel under her stomach for like a month or so until she could waddle by herself but her thighs are atrophied still but she is getting there.

Top Bottom