napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

thats the kind of injury that requires rest more than anything... your just going to continue to aggravate it by playing basketball... those are lingering injuries that take months to heal... SO MANY try to rush back from that injury and always have to learn the hard way on how serious that injury is... you have to utilize other forms of cardio that dont require all the planting and moving etc... its not ever going to heal if you dont give a break from that...

as far as your workout today... the best thing on days like that is to get mentally tough and try to get better at something than you did the day before... you have to be mentally strong and tell yourself you need to improve on something... never let a day go by where you dont utilize the day God gave you to make progress... you have to mentally overcome... your going to have this happen... we all do... we are all human and not every single day feels like your on top of the world but i guarantee you that you get through a workout on your worst day, you know internally nothing can stop or slow you down!

Today I had a pretty solid chest workout. Picked up the pace a bit to try and avoid that dull feeling I got last workout. I worked out w one of my buddies I haven't seen in a few months. He immediately commented that I looked shredded. That made me feel pretty good. It's always nice to hear that. I'm by no means shredded relative to bodybuilders and a lot of the guys on here, but I guess relative to most people I most look fairly muscular. I actually got one of those digital body fat things. I know they aren't the most accurate, but I figured it would give me a ballpark close to what the actual body fat percentage is. I was at 13.3%. Like I said, not shredded but muscular and athletic.

As far as how the SARMs are treating me, they have been working just fine. I have definitely put on a lot of muscle mass. When I started here I was 190 lbs at 6'0 tall. Having been at 240 of fat, I had come a long way at that point. Since August when I joined, I have put on 20 lbs! I am 210 LBS and if any of it was fat I don't know where it's hiding bc my size 34 pants still have room in the waist. What's even crazier is that 5 of those lbs have come in the last 8-10 days which tells me that this bridge is definitely reliable for bulking as well as stamina. I know that the SR helps w endurance as do the other SARMS, but being off of GW for a week now makes me realize just how powerful GW is for endurance. My endurance is still very good compared to a long time ago but when GW was in the mix it took it to another level. I can't wait to get back on it. Besides the improved sleep from mk677, I have noticed a little bloating which tells me I'm taking in too much sodium and not enough potassium. If you don't eat properly, sodium and potassium can get very out of whack while taking MK. I'm pretty sure that the mk is also making me hungry as fuck. How do I know since I'm taking multiple SARMs? Well my hunger only increases when I take MK which I take by itself right b4 bed. I have noticed less bloating the last couple days as the initial bloating was immediate when I started mk but now is subsiding bc my diet is more in check in regards to less sodium and more potassium. The proviron pretty much makes me want to have sex all day every day. Man does that shit make u horny! Overall I feel pretty good. I'm trying to set a realistic goal for the end of this bridge in terms of body fat. If I'm about 13% now is it realistic to shoot for 10-11% by the end of the bridge in around 10 weeks?

Today I had a pretty solid chest workout. Picked up the pace a bit to try and avoid that dull feeling I got last workout. I worked out w one of my buddies I haven't seen in a few months. He immediately commented that I looked shredded. That made me feel pretty good. It's always nice to hear that. I'm by no means shredded relative to bodybuilders and a lot of the guys on here, but I guess relative to most people I most look fairly muscular. I actually got one of those digital body fat things. I know they aren't the most accurate, but I figured it would give me a ballpark close to what the actual body fat percentage is. I was at 13.3%. Like I said, not shredded but muscular and athletic.

As far as how the SARMs are treating me, they have been working just fine. I have definitely put on a lot of muscle mass. When I started here I was 190 lbs at 6'0 tall. Having been at 240 of fat, I had come a long way at that point. Since August when I joined, I have put on 20 lbs! I am 210 LBS and if any of it was fat I don't know where it's hiding bc my size 34 pants still have room in the waist. What's even crazier is that 5 of those lbs have come in the last 8-10 days which tells me that this bridge is definitely reliable for bulking as well as stamina. I know that the SR helps w endurance as do the other SARMS, but being off of GW for a week now makes me realize just how powerful GW is for endurance. My endurance is still very good compared to a long time ago but when GW was in the mix it took it to another level. I can't wait to get back on it. Besides the improved sleep from mk677, I have noticed a little bloating which tells me I'm taking in too much sodium and not enough potassium. If you don't eat properly, sodium and potassium can get very out of whack while taking MK. I'm pretty sure that the mk is also making me hungry as fuck. How do I know since I'm taking multiple SARMs? Well my hunger only increases when I take MK which I take by itself right b4 bed. I have noticed less bloating the last couple days as the initial bloating was immediate when I started mk but now is subsiding bc my diet is more in check in regards to less sodium and more potassium. The proviron pretty much makes me want to have sex all day every day. Man does that shit make u horny! Overall I feel pretty good. I'm trying to set a realistic goal for the end of this bridge in terms of body fat. If I'm about 13% now is it realistic to shoot for 10-11% by the end of the bridge in around 10 weeks?

Very nice update bro! That's pretty amazing on what you've made in gains since August! That's impressive! I'm glad the sarms are treating you so well, and everything is going better than planned. You've done an excellent job at getting the absolute most out of this cycle and it shows.

Your goal of getting tom10-11% is very realistic and there's no reason you can't obtain that in that time frame. You could actually easily surpass that if you wanted to bro.

thats the kind of injury that requires rest more than anything... your just going to continue to aggravate it by playing basketball... those are lingering injuries that take months to heal... SO MANY try to rush back from that injury and always have to learn the hard way on how serious that injury is... you have to utilize other forms of cardio that dont require all the planting and moving etc... its not ever going to heal if you dont give a break from that...

as far as your workout today... the best thing on days like that is to get mentally tough and try to get better at something than you did the day before... you have to be mentally strong and tell yourself you need to improve on something... never let a day go by where you dont utilize the day God gave you to make progress... you have to mentally overcome... your going to have this happen... we all do... we are all human and not every single day feels like your on top of the world but i guarantee you that you get through a workout on your worst day, you know internally nothing can stop or slow you down!

good post man

a lot of good info in this update, very good

Very nice update bro! That's pretty amazing on what you've made in gains since August! That's impressive! I'm glad the sarms are treating you so well, and everything is going better than planned. You've done an excellent job at getting the absolute most out of this cycle and it shows.

Your goal of getting tom10-11% is very realistic and there's no reason you can't obtain that in that time frame. You could actually easily surpass that if you wanted to bro.
Thanks brotha! I just don't know how to calculate what I should be eating and how many calories I need to burn and what kind of lifting to do to get to my goal. If I keep doing what I'm doing I won't bc I know my nutrition is off. See I learned how to eat to lose weight, but not how to eat to maintain muscle while losing fat. What is it called? I read something you wrote somewhere on here a while back...something about macros maybe?... Anyways, if you could tell me how to figure out my eating to get to where I want, that would be awesome! Much appreciated brother!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks brotha! I just don't know how to calculate what I should be eating and how many calories I need to burn and what kind of lifting to do to get to my goal. If I keep doing what I'm doing I won't bc I know my nutrition is off. See I learned how to eat to lose weight, but not how to eat to maintain muscle while losing fat. What is it called? I read something you wrote somewhere on here a while back...something about macros maybe?... Anyways, if you could tell me how to figure out my eating to get to where I want, that would be awesome! Much appreciated brother!

losing fat while maintaining muscle would just be "Cutting". the goal of cutting is to lose BF% while maintaining muscle. but i think the actual term you are looking for is Recomposition, short = Recomp. basically losing BF% while building muscle. either way you want to lose BF% and not sacrifice muscle, which SARMS will help in doing that. cutting and bulking are the easier ones to do as far as calories go, but recomp is the true test of your skills. it requires more precision in your diet then a cut/bulk. you want low enough calories to where you burn a little fat but sufficient cals to build muscle mass.

Macros are your basic food nutrients - protein, carbs, fats. to find out your macro estimate you can find your BMR, then multiply that by your activity level (you will see this online). once you do that you have your daily caloric requirement based on your sedentary metabolism aka BMR + your daily activity aka exercise/cardio. this is just a rough estimate and is in no way 100% perfect. but it is a good starting point to learn about macros. so once you get your daily caloric intake number, you do your macros, for instance 40/40/20. carb/protein/fat. then you take your Daily cal number and divide it by 40 and 20. for example:

if my daily cals is 2000. and my macros are 40/40/20. i would do 2000 times 0.4 aka 40% which = 800. so 800 cals from carbs and 800 cals from protein, because both protein and carbs are equal amounts of energy per gram. 1g of prot = 4 cals, 1 g of carbs = 4 cals. but 1g of fat = 9 cals. so then i take 2000 times 0.2 which = 400

so now i take 800 and divide it by 4. (4 is amount of cals per gram of protein and carb). 800/4= 200g. so 200g prot and 200g carb.

now take 400 (fats) and divide by 9 which = 45g.

so the macros of 40/40/20 for a 2k cal intake would be 200g prot, 200g carb, 45g Fat.

and you can reverse the math and add it up, it should = 2000. 400 x 4 = 1600 and 45 x 9 = 405, 2005 cals

i probably wouldnt suggest a 40/40/20 but that is just an example. i would prefer a higher protein to carb ratio. like a 50/40 or 50/30, prot/carb

losing fat while maintaining muscle would just be "Cutting". the goal of cutting is to lose BF% while maintaining muscle. but i think the actual term you are looking for is Recomposition, short = Recomp. basically losing BF% while building muscle. either way you want to lose BF% and not sacrifice muscle, which SARMS will help in doing that. cutting and bulking are the easier ones to do as far as calories go, but recomp is the true test of your skills. it requires more precision in your diet then a cut/bulk. you want low enough calories to where you burn a little fat but sufficient cals to build muscle mass.

Macros are your basic food nutrients - protein, carbs, fats. to find out your macro estimate you can find your BMR, then multiply that by your activity level (you will see this online). once you do that you have your daily caloric requirement based on your sedentary metabolism aka BMR + your daily activity aka exercise/cardio. this is just a rough estimate and is in no way 100% perfect. but it is a good starting point to learn about macros. so once you get your daily caloric intake number, you do your macros, for instance 40/40/20. carb/protein/fat. then you take your Daily cal number and divide it by 40 and 20. for example:

if my daily cals is 2000. and my macros are 40/40/20. i would do 2000 times 0.4 aka 40% which = 800. so 800 cals from carbs and 800 cals from protein, because both protein and carbs are equal amounts of energy per gram. 1g of prot = 4 cals, 1 g of carbs = 4 cals. but 1g of fat = 9 cals. so then i take 2000 times 0.2 which = 400

so now i take 800 and divide it by 4. (4 is amount of cals per gram of protein and carb). 800/4= 200g. so 200g prot and 200g carb.

so the macros of 40/40/20 for a 2k cal intake would be 200g prot, 200g carb, 45g Fat.

and you can reverse the math and add it up, it should = 2000. 400 x 4 = 1600 and 45 x 9 = 405, 2005 cals

i probably wouldnt suggest a 40/40/20 but that is just an example. i would prefer a higher protein to carb ratio. like a 50/40 or 50/30, prot/carb
Wow! Thank you! That's going to help a lot. I really appreciate the detail and taking the time to explain it. I'm going to figure it out tomorrow and put it in this log in the next day or 2. Thanks so much bro!

Wow! Thank you! That's going to help a lot. I really appreciate the detail and taking the time to explain it. I'm going to figure it out tomorrow and put it in this log in the next day or 2. Thanks so much bro!

no problem. anytime man

I used a Macro calculator online and opted for the higher protein per your suggestion. To maintain my weight, I need 3326 calories per day. 415 g of carbs, 209 g of protein, 92 g of fat. 49.9%/25.1%/25.0% . So is that what I should do? or should we adjust it?

no problem. anytime man

Great fucking post bro.. I've always taken my weight X 13 to give me my maintenance calories. then subtract 10% if your cutting or X 10% if your bulking.

Anyways, a great tool to use OP that will give you your macros based upon the food you enter in. It's called "lose it"

Great fucking post bro.. I've always taken my weight X 13 to give me my maintenance calories. then subtract 10% if your cutting or X 10% if your bulking.

Anyways, a great tool to use OP that will give you your macros based upon the food you enter in. It's called "lose it"
Is it an app or just a website?

listen im from Alabama and you just confused the shit out of me with that gotdamned formula LMAO I cant count to 20 with shoes on. I will use an app but it was a great post im sure if I sat down and looked at it I would get it but right now im mindfucked

I mean obvi once you get this shit down you got it. but I will use the app. do I need to weight food and all that? I mean I eat fairly clean but i don't weigh it before I cook it or eat it. I have just learned what I can and cant have and how much

i kinda like my fitness pal app
but i don't always update it for my cals per day like i said ive learned what i can have and what i cant

For a lot of food, like mixed berries, you can use a measuring cup. It will tell you on the package serving size 1 cup for example.

Top Bottom