napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

49yrs young 10 month plan?

RichP

Hey Dylan, Looks like my thread got wiped out in the "shuffle"

I didn't save the plan.

This is what I remember: Not sure if I'm going to add the SARMS in the first 12 weeks.
Maybe you could shed some light on the pros and cons to adding them or not. Obviously cost is an issue

Starting first of the month:

1-12 Cyp 330 mg (stretching 2 bottles)
1-10 Deca 400 mg
11-14 hcg 1000 ius?
Aromason 12.5 eod

4 week PCT?

Then 12 week SARM stack? or another run of AAS?

I didn't save the plan.

This is what I remember: Not sure if I'm going to add the SARMS in the first 12 weeks.
Maybe you could shed some light on the pros and cons to adding them or not. Obviously cost is an issue

1-10 Deca 400 mg
11-14 hcg 1000 ius?
Aromason 12.5 eod

4 week PCT?

I think your plan is pretty good, and it looks like a decent cycle buddy. While on the Deca I would recommend using an antiprolactin and get yourself some caber. Also, it depends on the individual, but I personally would run the test a little higher than the Deca. I know some prefer to run it lower, but I would go with 500mg per week. Just control your estrogen with your Aromasin. Follow it up with this PCT

Run your HCG at the end of the cycle and while esters are clearing at 1000ius per week and stop before PCT

NOLVA 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Once PCT is over, I would start a sarms stack to run to bridge with

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Rick, I've never run the caber. I see its a little pricey, What is the norm on how much and how long?

Your thinking a set up more like this? If so, I'm concerned with a lot of water retention at 500
I don't want to have "Pumpkin Head" or look like the "Michelin man"

1-12 Cyp 500 mg
1-12 Deca 400 mg
13-16 hcg 1000 ius
Aromasin 12.5 eod

Thanks Rick, I've never run the caber. I see its a little pricey, What is the norm on how much and how long?

Your thinking a set up more like this? If so, I'm concerned with a lot of water retention at 500
I don't want to have "Pumpkin Head" or look like the "Michelin man"

1-12 Cyp 500 mg
1-12 Deca 400 mg
13-16 hcg 1000 ius
Aromasin 12.5 eod

Caber dose would be 0.5mg twice per week or every three days. It can be pricey, but Biotech does have it pretty reasonable compared to others, and it is pharma grade

That's the test dose I prefer, and think would be better, but there are different opinions on this. I simply feel better, and have a stronger libido with a higher test dose. Bloat can easily be controlled with proper diet and AI. If you'd prefer to run the test at 350 or so, I don't see a problem if you'd like to try that for this cycle.

Also HCG would start last Couple weeks of the cycle and run for two weeks after last injection. PCT would start immediately after last shot of HCG at two weeks after last injection.

I didn't save the plan.

1-10 Deca 400 mg
11-14 hcg 1000 ius?
Aromason 12.5 eod

4 week PCT?

hey bro... i like your set up as you have it... with this, as i know your aiming for good size, i would add lgd-4033 to it along with s4... these are the two that fit so well into this... lgd is going to add size without any methlyation or nasty sides... the s4 stacks so well with it and will add a lot of extra strength and really clean this up for you nicely.. here's how i would run it...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-10 deca 400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 dostinex .5 mg e3d
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

following this, the sarms super stack

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Quick update fellas:

Starting week 4

Pharma Lady products:

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-10 deca 400 mg week

First 10 days or so, I gained 10lbs. I believe most of which was because thru the summer months, I was dieting to keep the abs in line. So changing my calorie intake and upping my carbs a bit, is probably why the quick gain. Sex drive has definitely increased. Strength is up a little, but I thought by now, it would be up a little more. Pretty good hardness, not a lot of water retention. Great overall feeling, lots of confidence. Hopefully over the next few weeks, I'll see some additional weight and strength gains. Check back in a few!

Quick update fellas:

Starting week 4

Pharma Lady products:

1-10 deca 400 mg week

First 10 days or so, I gained 10lbs. I believe most of which was because thru the summer months, I was dieting to keep the abs in line. So changing my calorie intake and upping my carbs a bit, is probably why the quick gain. Sex drive has definitely increased. Strength is up a little, but I thought by now, it would be up a little more. Pretty good hardness, not a lot of water retention. Great overall feeling, lots of confidence. Hopefully over the next few weeks, I'll see some additional weight and strength gains. Check back in a few!

Your cycle is similar to mine and I'll be on week four 2maro..I got the same results basically I'm up 8 lbs

Quick update fellas:

Starting week 6

Pharma Lady products:

1-10 deca 400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (Week 5 started ED due to gyno flare up)

Now beginning week 6. Weight is up 16lbs. Strength slowly increasing. Still pretty hard. Not a lot of "Bloat". Had my usual Gyno flare up so I increased the Aromasin to 12.5 ED. Seems to be under control now. A little puffy and sore but its not getting any worse. Just recently my sex drive has seems to have tapered off a bit. I wondered if I was going to experience this at any point. Other than that, feel pretty good! Check back in a few!

Quick update fellas:

Starting week 6

Pharma Lady products:

1-10 deca 400 mg week

Now beginning week 6. Weight is up 16lbs. Strength slowly increasing. Still pretty hard. Not a lot of "Bloat". Had my usual Gyno flare up so I increased the Aromasin to 12.5 ED. Seems to be under control now. A little puffy and sore but its not getting any worse. Just recently my sex drive has seems to have tapered off a bit. I wondered if I was going to experience this at any point. Other than that, feel pretty good! Check back in a few!

You taking any caber with your cycle?

You taking any caber with your cycle?
Let me tell you a little something about caber. Just last night I got off 2 times about 20 minutes apart then a again this morning about 6 hours after the last time. This stuff is amazing. An I got mine from a questionable source.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Quick update fellas:

Starting week 6

Pharma Lady products:

1-10 deca 400 mg week

bro, without caber you will tank everything here... you MUST get that implemented asap or your setting yourself up for big problems, as you are starting to see!

Quick update fellas:

Starting week 6

Pharma Lady products:

1-10 deca 400 mg week

yeah you need that Caber. that gyno may be due to the DECA and not the TEST, so you could be upping your Aromasin for no reason.

i wouldn't have ran doses that high to begin with unless you have a lot of experience cycling, but there is nothing to be done about it now. the DECA should be kicking in soon, and when it does you will feel it HARD

No caber. I have got conflicting opinions on it, so I opted not to use it. In fact I did try to order some, just to have on hand from one of the other sources here and they wouldn't accept western Union online payment. So I didn't go any further. Caber was never around 20 yrs ago. In fact back in the day, we never had any type of PCT. Maybe I should look for some for the last 4 weeks.

No caber. I have got conflicting opinions on it, so I opted not to use it. In fact I did try to order some, just to have on hand from one of the other sources here and they wouldn't accept western Union online payment. So I didn't go any further. Caber was never around 20 yrs ago. In fact back in the day, we never had any type of PCT. Maybe I should look for some for the last 4 weeks.

yeah caber wasnt around and no one PCT'd back in the day, but that doesnt mean it is bad or that doing that back in the day was safe or smart. you can absolutely run DECA without caber, but does that mean you will be fine? No one knows. running Caber is for safety reasons not because its a necessity. no one will know for sure if its a necessity or not because everyone reacts differently. so if you want to wait and see if you get gyno before running Caber then that is on you..in the same way you can not do a PCT and see if you recover properly or keep your gains. but its better to be safe then sorry, and just use Caber with high doses of deca and run a full extensive PCT. regardless if you need it or not, its crossing Ts and dotting i's

brother please dont base things that were around 20 years ago or not... if you want to keep having sex drive problems and start to lactate i would highly advise implementing caber brotha... i know biotech has carries caber but you need to get something asap bro...

It's a risk running without it in my opinion bro, but it's really your choice. Just not something I would personally do. I know some people like to count on their AI to keep their estrogen low enough that prolactin can't be produced, but that's risky. If you want a good source for caber send me a PM and I'll get you a price list for Biotech

It's a risk running without it in my opinion bro, but it's really your choice. Just not something I would personally do. I know some people like to count on their AI to keep their estrogen low enough that prolactin can't be produced, but that's risky. If you want a good source for caber send me a PM and I'll get you a price list for Biotech

exactly... an ai has no correlation to prolactin increases and will not do anything to offset nandrolone use... both are a must...

Quick update fellas:

Starting week 11

Pharma Lady products:

1-10 deca 400 mg week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Now getting ready to begin week 11. Up 22lbs give or take the day. Shoulder width increased 4", chest 2", arms 1.5". 18" flexed PR. Pretty pleased with that.
Had some Gyno flare up around week 6. So week 7 I backed the Deca down to 200mg a week, Aromasin Mon and Thurs. Gyno never got any worse and my sex drive continued to be good. So far, things are good. Now, im faced with a small problem. Im gonna end up being one week short on my Test/Cyp. I didn't take into account how much product gets "wasted' in the syringe/needle. Since I have been administering this twice a week, I am coming up short. I decided to just wrap it up one week early instead of panicking and trying to buy one more bottle. My question is: Should I continue to follow the same PCT? or move everything up one week? Im to start HCG today. All opinions/replys are much appreciated fellas!
Again, I must add, many thanks to Dylan and crew for putting together such a fantastic and informational site. Keep up the great work guys!!!

Quick update fellas:

Starting week 11

Pharma Lady products:

1-10 deca 400 mg week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Now getting ready to begin week 11. Up 22lbs give or take the day. Shoulder width increased 4", chest 2", arms 1.5". 18" flexed PR. Pretty pleased with that.
Had some Gyno flare up around week 6. So week 7 I backed the Deca down to 200mg a week, Aromasin Mon and Thurs. Gyno never got any worse and my sex drive continued to be good. So far, things are good. Now, im faced with a small problem. Im gonna end up being one week short on my Test/Cyp. I didn't take into account how much product gets "wasted' in the syringe/needle. Since I have been administering this twice a week, I am coming up short. I decided to just wrap it up one week early instead of panicking and trying to buy one more bottle. My question is: Should I continue to follow the same PCT? or move everything up one week? Im to start HCG today. All opinions/replys are much appreciated fellas!
Again, I must add, many thanks to Dylan and crew for putting together such a fantastic and informational site. Keep up the great work guys!!!

Nice results bro!

If your cycle is going to end one week early, just start your PCT one week earlier as well to compensate. Keep the same amount of time for esters to clear then start your post cycle

Top Bottom