napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some results

that is a smart move I think you will be blown away by the sarms run. it was a real treat for me man. which stack are you running?

SARMs have really surprised the hell out of me. I can't believe I've waited this long to try them.
Running LGD, S4, GW and just recently added SR9009 and RAD140.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I will be running lgd, S4, GW, mk, and daa really excited to see how it goes. I took pics at the beginning of every month while I was loosing the fat, really looking forward to seeing the weekly gains in pics with the SARMs!

I will be running lgd, S4, GW, mk, and daa really excited to see how it goes. I took pics at the beginning of every month while I was loosing the fat, really looking forward to seeing the weekly gains in pics with the SARMs!

have you considered implementing sr9009? im sure you are seeing the feedback on these and its amazing... i would highly consider adding this as well...

have you considered implementing sr9009? im sure you are seeing the feedback on these and its amazing... i would highly consider adding this as well...
I don't know much about SARMs this is just what you suggested for me at the time. Do you think we should add that?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I would, and I did, watch the video Dylan did its awesome and some of the reviews on here make me wanna start right fucking now I am so excited about it

Definitely add the SR9009 if you can afford it. It is incredible for melting fat away. It's like a sooped up version of GW.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I don't know much about SARMs this is just what you suggested for me at the time. Do you think we should add that?

absolutely bro... running this will give you DRASTIC results... the dosing is 30 mg per day... you take 5 mg every 2-3 hours... i would HIGHLY recommend adding this...

If you look at the logs and feedback on SR9009, it sounds absolutely incredible, so I think it would be an EXCELLENT addition

Top Bottom