napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle of sarms results and Q

ya so when these guys tell you or recommend something LISTEN. I know I did and although we have different goals, I followed to a tee and lost 40 lbs now 8 inches in my waist. and am so grateful. I can see from your pics in ur biceps you have more cut and pump in the after pics and look thicker as well. and now the "what if" is left to imagination, man if you woulda done 12 weeks holy smokes you would have been jacked. I know it is a little weird listening to these old guys and everyone is a little sketchy about someone "promoting" a certain product SARMs n specific, but I think I will forego any aas cycles for a while since I had such great results with sarms. so even tho I am older than some of these guys I came here to learn and am so glad I did. and I can tell you are glad you did also. now do the damn pct and get on the 12 week and lemme see you jacked the fuck up son

Hell yeah, bro!! Im all about educating myself and I'm all in and will follow the advice. I gotta say tho those results are nuts that you got! You're getting me all hyped up at my desk ready to freakin get on that next cycle. I'm so impatient, but I'll run this full pct and hop on for 12 weeks!! I WONT LET YOU DOWN, BROTHER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I will definitely follow all of your advice and do the full two weeks. I will also tighten up my dosing and be a little more strict on my stack. This was my first run and I got a little sarm happy I guess you could say haha I will also do a full 12 week to close out this years bulking season right. I'll also look into this sweet stack since sr9009 has definitely peaked my interest.

You definitely want to get the most out of your sarms cycle next time by running 12 weeks. You don't want to leave gains on the table

I will be much more strict on my next cycle which will be the full 12 weeks. I had no idea I could use mk2866 through pct. will be using your recommended stacks, bro. I'm really wishing I just did 12 for my first, but it was my little test run and I'm hooked so next time there will be no more messing around!

You most def want to incorporate ostarine in PCT. Makes PCT a breeze and you really solidify your gains. Highly recommend

yes I will agree the last 6 weeks has been the longest for me during my 4 week pct and I have 2 more weeks for bloods and then on to the super stack with sr9009 believe me I want to start tofuckinday but I cant 1 thing this has kinda taught me is patience.

and I say kinda because my mind says fuckin do it, but I know the right thing to do is listen to the guys that have done this shit for a while. lol

I will be much more strict on my next cycle which will be the full 12 weeks. I had no idea I could use mk2866 through pct. will be using your recommended stacks, bro. I'm really wishing I just did 12 for my first, but it was my little test run and I'm hooked so next time there will be no more messing around!

its all good bro... lesson learned and now we move forward! you still did great but this time you will have far more impressive results!

Just bought some mk2866 from PE. Adding this to my pct! Whoop whoop

very wise move bro... that's definitely a staple as rick said... rick and i have been using it in pct for many years... we both started that together many years ago and it quickly became a key component for your pct... you will see why! you can't even tell your in pct when you use it...

You know how you say you Can run Ost in pct, when you buy a pct stack of clomid and gw can you run the ost with the gw? Or is that not optimum? And just have the gw with the clomid?

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

You know how you say you Can run Ost in pct, when you buy a pct stack of clomid and gw can you run the ost with the gw? Or is that not optimum? And just have the gw with the clomid?

Yes you absolutely can brother. There's no problem with that at all.

The reason it's not in the PCT stack is because many times Ostarine is part of a sarms stack for 12 weeks. In that case you wouldn't necessarily use it in PCT because your body has adapted to the compound at that point by being on it 12 weeks.

If it is not part of a sarms stack, you can absolutely use it in PCT

Ok thanks... I'm only doing a 8 week ost and lgd due to the fact I wanted to see how sarms react with my body and also going on holidays end of January, so was just curious.... so the best bet is to run gw and osta all the way through my pct to make it 12 weeks of osta! :)

Ok thanks... I'm only doing a 8 week ost and lgd due to the fact I wanted to see how sarms react with my body and also going on holidays end of January, so was just curious.... so the best bet is to run gw and osta all the way through my pct to make it 12 weeks of osta! :)

yes exactly!

very wise move bro... that's definitely a staple as rick said... rick and i have been using it in pct for many years... we both started that together many years ago and it quickly became a key component for your pct... you will see why! you can't even tell your in pct when you use it...

Hell yeah! Did someone say PCT gainz!?!? Lol

Yep. You got it right bro!

Top Bottom