napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt and low libido

SHBG is 35 within the range of 10-61

Damn man. I'm just about out of ideas. I. Really scratching my head here on this one. Hoping the addition of the masteron will increase it for you. DHTs certainly do for most people

Damn man. I'm just about out of ideas. I. Really scratching my head here on this one. Hoping the addition of the masteron will increase it for you. DHTs certainly do for most people

I stopped today with taking the 5mg aromasin eod. ..
good or bad idea?

I stopped today with taking the 5mg aromasin eod. ..
good or bad idea?
Right now since you are in range with estrogen I would say good idea. Bringing your estrogen up just a little may actually help with libido anyways

That's odd that all those numbers are in range and you still have no libido. It may be SHBG being too high

I hear tongkat Ali helps reduce those SHBG levels. That stuff kicked my libidos ass and it was awesome [emoji108]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear tongkat Ali helps reduce those SHBG levels. That stuff kicked my libidos ass and it was awesome [emoji108]🏼

There's a lot of great options for lowering SHBG. Basically any DHT compounds like Proviron, masteron, winstrol, etc.....and also aromasin has a very good effect on it as well

There's a lot of great options for lowering SHBG. Basically any DHT compounds like Proviron, masteron, winstrol, etc.....and also aromasin has a very good effect on it as well

Yes aromasin and by 5mg eod my E2 got back to 22 on trt
But right now I'm using arnold iron cuts fatburner with dim in it and recentely mast p 20mg eod so I dont wanna drop E2 to low...
I noticed less sensitivity in my penis during sex and what I read about it could be to low E2... maybe 22 is a healthy number but maybe I react better when in 30-40 range

Yes aromasin and by 5mg eod my E2 got back to 22 on trt
But right now I'm using arnold iron cuts fatburner with dim in it and recentely mast p 20mg eod so I dont wanna drop E2 to low...
I noticed less sensitivity in my penis during sex and what I read about it could be to low E2... maybe 22 is a healthy number but maybe I react better when in 30-40 range

Yeah, like we say.......E2 is a funny thing. You have to keep playing with it to figure out where is the right range with you. We've been seeing that a healthy E2 is more in range with your total T level.......in another words if your total T is higher because of testosterone injections, your E2 is probably safer at a higher range to......higher ratio. Trying to get your E2 at the right level while on TRT can definitely be a lot of yo-yo. And yes, you definitely can lose sensitivity in your penis when E2 is too low.

I hear tongkat Ali helps reduce those SHBG levels. That stuff kicked my libidos ass and it was awesome [emoji108]��

it can help to a small extent but please dont ever depend on that because alone its a joke... its more of an aid than anything but in terms of actually doing much, not really...

Top Bottom