napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My birthday landed on LEG DAY today ;)

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I turned 27 today and even better, It's LEG DAY!!!! :O I'm gonna go for a PR 405lb squats for 15 reps. Annnnd I start my SARM super stack on Monday. I hope everyone kills it today and has a good workout. :)

Happy birthday Alpha! That's a crazy PR! I unfortunately neglected squats for a while. So I'm starting from almost scratch again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday brother! Crush legs and earn that celebration! Good luck with the sarms run.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Fuck that! 465 for 15! you're a man now!!!!! haha jk brotha go rape that 405 like the 27 year old beast you are. Happy b-day man.

I turned 27 today and even better, It's LEG DAY!!!! :O I'm gonna go for a PR 405lb squats for 15 reps. Annnnd I start my SARM super stack on Monday. I hope everyone kills it today and has a good workout. :)

happy birthday bro! take a day off and go have a beer with the boys. it wont kill you!

Happy birthday, brother!!

That's some impressive squats! I will be certainly interested in how the sarms go for you. I will be following your progress closely. You are already a genetic anomaly for what you've accomplished naturally, so I'm sure your results will be INCREDIBLE

Haha Thanks everyone!! Well just finished legs. I got 405lbs for 13 :/ No spot though! I'll take a rest on Sunday when we celebrate. I don't drink or smoke so I'll eat some good food, refill my muscles and start the SARMS monday!!!! Cardio has been great anyways. I do 30 minutes on the stairs and burn 500cal and around 2,000 steps without getting winded. I'm interested to see how my cardio game steps up during the stack.

Top Bottom