napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My very first SARMs cycle

Annnnnnnnd that's the reason why I joined this forum. You're the fucking man Rick, thanks for that lay out bro.
I will get some SR next week and the MK as well. If you're gonn' do something, might as well do it right, right?
Damn that's a perfect cycle break down right there. Thanks again bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're certainly welcome my friend! That stack would pretty damn unbelievable, and I'm sure you'd love it! There's no half assing with a stack like that. You get so much synergy and different benefits from so many angles with the different compounds, that your results are going to be nothing going short of stellar. It doesn't get better than that brother

So it'll throw my sleeping schedule all out of whack?

It should not at all. As a,matter of fact most of the time, sarms improve sleep quality. They certainly do for me

Btw, how do you take this products? I saw the bottles come with droppers... Can I make me a cocktail with all that I need in one shot or do they have to taken one at a time?
Also, I'm thinking maybe I should use a syringe (needle-less) to aid me in the measuring part... Right?

Take them orally right down the hatch bro. All bottles come with droppers that are hash marked for easy measurement, and the concentration in mg per ml is listed right on the bottle.

Just follow the dosing protocol I provided you and you'll be golden

Ok so good news and bad news. Good news is that I finally got my order. It's here people! It's real!!! I'm super stoked about it and cannot wait to start using them.
Now onto the bad news, I just found out we are going (my unit) on a 5 day training field exercise and so I won't be able to hit the gym till I come back which delays my cycle 5 more days. Damn itttt!
Anyway, I figure I'd pick up some SR9009 in the meantime since I'll be out for another 5 days so might as well. I'll follow your cycle recipe to the teeth RickRock (almost called you RickRoss for some reason lol) and I will post 100% honest and unbiased reviews in the product and how they make me feel. I think it'll be a good thing since apparently SR is brand new and it could help people like me with little experience to get a better idea as to what to expect while in cycle.

Again, any feedback is much appreciated and encouraged actually since I can use all the help I can get to make this a successful experience.

Ok then, I will post back on Friday when I get back and are ready to roll...

Any thoughts on RAD140? I'm reading on pure essence and it's claiming that it works better than test and I had incredible results from my last 3 test cycles. I'm intrigued.

Man that discount code for Halloween just saved me $100. Good stuff.
Code: Boo25

Field problem is over. Had my first dose of SARMs today. That shit tastes NASTY! [emoji40][emoji40] Got SR and MK too like RickRock said and I'm sticking with that cycle. Can't wait to hit the gym today.

Field problem is over. Had my first dose of SARMs today. That shit tastes NASTY! [emoji40][emoji40] Got SR and MK too like RickRock said and I'm sticking with that cycle. Can't wait to hit the gym today.

LMAO I love the first reaction when everyone hits the sarms. you gotta get it way back into your throat in order for it to not hit ur taste buds. chase it with grapefruit juice I personally like a white lo cal monster or the small red grapefruit jugs you can get at the commissary for like 75 cents a piece, its a good starting breakfast anyway. but ya get em way down deep

Lol I think I even got a bit buzzed from them. ill do the white monsters with it.

get grapefruit juice or the small cups of red grapefruit from wal mart and sip the juice before and after. that's the only way my ol lady could do it to start with, no she is beast with water lol

Sorry im late to the thread brother but im here now to support and help as much as possible... So you know, sarms and crossfit go together like peanut butter and jelly... You could not find a better combo... I highly advise ridding yourself of clen bro... Dont ruin such a perfect stack.". Rad is a perfect fit here... So beneficial in so many ways... Make sure your dosing sr 5 mg six times a day every 2-3 hours... I cant wait to see your results

Ok so good news and bad news. Good news is that I finally got my order. It's here people! It's real!!! I'm super stoked about it and cannot wait to start using them.
Now onto the bad news, I just found out we are going (my unit) on a 5 day training field exercise and so I won't be able to hit the gym till I come back which delays my cycle 5 more days. Damn itttt!
Anyway, I figure I'd pick up some SR9009 in the meantime since I'll be out for another 5 days so might as well. I'll follow your cycle recipe to the teeth RickRock (almost called you RickRoss for some reason lol) and I will post 100% honest and unbiased reviews in the product and how they make me feel. I think it'll be a good thing since apparently SR is brand new and it could help people like me with little experience to get a better idea as to what to expect while in cycle.

Again, any feedback is much appreciated and encouraged actually since I can use all the help I can get to make this a successful experience.

Ok then, I will post back on Friday when I get back and are ready to roll...

Awesome to hear buddy! I'm glad I could help you out with this. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask brother. Keep us updated on how everything treats you!

Any thoughts on RAD140? I'm reading on pure essence and it's claiming that it works better than test and I had incredible results from my last 3 test cycles. I'm intrigued.

RAD140 would certainly be another great addition to the cycle if you'd like to enhance it further. It is extremely powerful, and as you said it acts as testosterone and shows it as stronger than test in some regards

Let the gains begin! :D

yeah they taste pretty bad at first but youll get used to it. tastes like GAINS

3rd day in... So far nothing new (I wouldn't expect it too) I found a way to make the gains taste a little better. I just pour all of them in a little cup and put about 6oz of water in the cup. Stir lightly and down it goes. It's a tiny bit bitter but nothing like doing them one at a time and straight up in your mouth. Going to the gym a little later so we'll see how it goes today.

Top Bottom