napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk677 headache

Myeah... I remember I felt a bit lightheaded at the beginning, and had trouble focusing and had bad short-term memory... But I adapted and this wore off

I wouldn't give it up that easily, maybe the MK just outlines another bad factor in your life, or maybe it's really the MK...

It's up to you
I will give it another go tonight and see how I feel tomorrow. I even thought of alcohol consumption but at this point is minor like literally 1 beer or a cup of wine a week if that.

That could be enough to cause that!
Try and take a bit Cardarine, it always helped me to kick out the alcohol. Alcohol on cardarine feels gross!

I noticed for myself sometimes when a new compound hits my system I get minor headaches for a little while, after my body gets used to the compound and adapts the headaches stop and go away completely. Everyone is different though.

I would try to fix every parameter to the best of my ability to see if I still have headaches
Remember, ped's = stress on your system in one way or another
There are only so many stressors from your lifestyle you can add up before it will be too much to handle

Thanks guys! I have been off of it for about 3 days now. I did do have a beer yesterday but have been keeping up with my water intake. Hopefully tonight I will start taking it again and see where it goes. My reason for stoping is when the headache went from minor to migraine level. That sucked!

You may think your drinking enough fluid but may be way off. Go through an entire gallon jug of water a day. Your sodium to water could be way off. Supplement with potassium to get it more balanced. Got that idea from Dylan. Worked for me. He did a video on mk677 check it out. Can skip ahead to 8th minute.

Thanks guys! I have been off of it for about 3 days now. I did do have a beer yesterday but have been keeping up with my water intake. Hopefully tonight I will start taking it again and see where it goes. My reason for stoping is when the headache went from minor to migraine level. That sucked!
The beer is wack mate... I know, I'm not any better on this, but we have to face the truth, rather smoke a doobie or find another way to relax

You may think your drinking enough fluid but may be way off. Go through an entire gallon jug of water a day. Your sodium to water could be way off. Supplement with potassium to get it more balanced. Got that idea from Dylan. Worked for me. He did a video on mk677 check it out. Can skip ahead to 8th minute.
+1 Great advice

Thanks brother, I will check it out. I do know I get my gallon a day for sure but like you said, I should implement potassium. I will give this a go!

it is imperative that you take it PLENTY of potassium with mk677... most people are nowhere near the amount they need per day.. you need 4700 mg per day and NO MORE than 2300 mg of sodium per day... so many are way off on their numbers and not even close to the proper amounts they need...

it is imperative that you take it PLENTY of potassium with mk677... most people are nowhere near the amount they need per day.. you need 4700 mg per day and NO MORE than 2300 mg of sodium per day... so many are way off on their numbers and not even close to the proper amounts they need...
I agree. I will incorporate more potassium as I am probably guilty of not consuming enough.

Never seen this side effect, could it be from something else? Increase your water intake.
I have ruled just about everything I can out. This is the only variant. Now, yes I do have to incorporate much more potassium to my day by day. Never really paid much mind to it.

I ordered from RCS last Wednesday ago and my products still haven't shipped off yet, did you order liquid or capsules of MK from them ?

I ordered from RCS last Wednesday ago and my products still haven't shipped off yet, did you order liquid or capsules of MK from them ?
I ordered capsules, had the in my front step within 2 days. This is the first time buying from them, not sure if the regular wait time is longer.

I ordered capsules, had the in my front step within 2 days. This is the first time buying from them, not sure if the regular wait time is longer.
Probably with the liquid form it is cause it's been a whole week for me and no updates, I even tried emailing them but no response.

Top Bottom