who you guys got in the world series???

hurricane

Finestgears Head Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
royals took game 1....i still got the mets winning this thing

what about you guys?

hell of a game 1 .. though.. 14 innings shesshh

I would definitely love the mets to win....what a bummer that I missed the 1st game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

royals took game 1....i still got the mets winning this thing

what about you guys?

hell of a game 1 .. though.. 14 innings shesshh

I'm rooting for the mets! That game 1 was exciting as fuck. I hope the whole series is that way

The royals all the way. The Mets dont have the hitters that the Royals do. Look at the way they played the hook on Lucas Duda and he couldn't even push the ball towards third

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Royals, I'm a Dbacks fan so I don't have any dogs in this fight. But I will always root for the Small Market team over any team from the Big 4 markets

I'm rooting for the mets! That game 1 was exciting as fuck. I hope the whole series is that way

i know right? im not a huge baseball fan but 14 innings in game 1, you couldnt help but get drawn in ..very intense

The royals all the way. The Mets dont have the hitters that the Royals do. Look at the way they played the hook on Lucas Duda and he couldn't even push the ball towards third

its funny because the mets hitting was like dead last in baseball...more then half the season.. and after the got cespedes.. their hitting rose to one of the tops in baseball.

you cant attribute all that to one player. So question is.. will the bats cool off or keep it up

they had game 1 and the closer blew it in the 9th.

You are right bro.. cespedes made the world of difference for the Mets, that and Murphy steping up. Buts its a battle of the Mets bullpen vs. Royals bats

Rooting for the Mets. That game last night was crazy. Really NY let that game go, shouldn't have happened given their closer has been untouchable. Guess that's why they play the games. What I do know is that if the Mets don't split this home stand, it's OVER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely want the mets to win but im having a hard time seeing it... the royals have the experience there and that game 1 win was big for them... the thing about the royals is their bullpen is so solid and that makes it so tough to get to them... people have had them going all the way for 5 years now ever since they had all these guys coming up through the farm system... it just took them time to mature and get to this stature but going to the world series two years in a row now is a big fucking deal... you dont see that often, especially with a team built like this... they don't have any stud players but they have the best "team" and that's what win's titles... check the giants, the cardinals etc... what studs have they had on those teams? they have some solid players but the cardinals got better when pujols left and kept winning... the giants win on pitching etc... the royals just have a consistent lineup top to bottom and they are coached well and they know how to play together and that's what wins championships... i dont care for them at all but i recognize a well oiled machine such as they are... i think what the mets have done this year is nothing short of amazing and they do have a chance but i just feel like kansas city is taking it...

Top Bottom