napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

so whats everyone got planned for holloween here?

hurricane

Finestgears Head Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
parties>? clubs?

for me im going to take the kiddos trick or treating in the day.. then bang out my other job.. and then if i have the energy take the train into lower manhattan and catch the halloween parade in west manhattan. its really a treat lol. knowing me ill probably chump out by the gf really wants to go

Taking the kids trick or treating myself.....then dropping them off to my moms to stay the night, so me and the Mrs can go have some drinks :)

I have to go to my sister's wedding and watch her marry my very soon to be goober brother in law 😏 after that I'm going to eat all their food and drink all their drinks. It's going to take a decent buzz for me to be there, considering I've banged half of her brides maids and a handful of other guests there and I'm going to be there with my fiancee and son. Oh and did I mention the groom is a goober?

Lol ibleed. That's awesome.
I live outside if a smaller town, down a small dirtroad, off of a road leading to nowhere. So we don't ever get visitors. I don't have kids but my sisters and brother do. So I may either spend sometime with them or head over to a friends for his party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I'm still 19, Ill be heading up to Oswego college in NY to visit a few buddies.. Drink like fishes and chase all the wannabe playboy bunnies around the clubs, probably will cheat on my gf but let's keep that between the AR family lol

I have to go to my sister's wedding and watch her marry my very soon to be goober brother in law 😏 after that I'm going to eat all their food and drink all their drinks. It's going to take a decent buzz for me to be there, considering I've banged half of her brides maids and a handful of other guests there and I'm going to be there with my fiancee and son. Oh and did I mention the groom is a goober?
That's hilarious bro....lol. I hope your fiancee doesn't know all of this, or it could turn into an interesting night

That's hilarious bro....lol. I hope your fiancee doesn't know all of this, or it could turn into an interesting night
Lol man, unfortunately she knows all. I like to call my fiancee Dick Tracy. That's exactly what's going to be so awkward about it. I know it's not accepted in this lifestyle but these situations are exactly why alcohol was created.

I'm gonna watch my dogs scare all the kids that come to my door. Aint nobody going to be brave enough to ask for candy lol

Going around our community with my 2 sons. They will be the cartoon wolverine and I'll be the latest movie wolverine lol. Wife will be sexy pirate and should be fun.

I'll be right in the middle of my move between homes, but bet your ass I'll be taking my kiddos out! Free candy for dad!

Weird, I am doing almost the exact same thing. Finishing up packing for my NY move on Sunday.

Lol man, unfortunately she knows all. I like to call my fiancee Dick Tracy. That's exactly what's going to be so awkward about it. I know it's not accepted in this lifestyle but these situations are exactly why alcohol was created.

What do you mean not accepted I this lifestyle? I will be drinking like a fish Halloween night! It's all about that moderation lol. I drink like that maybe once a month. Other than that I do not drink at all

What do you mean not accepted I this lifestyle? I will be drinking like a fish Halloween night! It's all about that moderation lol. I drink like that maybe once a month. Other than that I do not drink at all

Nice, whats your drinks of choice bro are you into beer or hard liquor or all of the above ?

Well, I just know most shun the notion of drinking at all while using aas and living the bb lifestyle. However, I'm completely with you and I believe in more of a liberal approach but in moderation. I don't have a planned once a month type of deal, I just go with the flow when the situation calls. I may go 2 or 3 months without drinking anything and then one month I might have a few drinks a couple weekends in a row. All I know though, is that for me to stay sane at that wedding, I'm going to have to smash some drinks and show off some gains lol.

Top Bottom