napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Andrey. My correct body condition as a lot of you asked and ill go detail by detail

lets set this guy up on a pureessence sarms log. are you interested fella?

you can do a log on this forum of your training, diet and sarms journey.If you take everything seriously, you will see tremendous improvement

i would like to start my jorney, when can i start taking sarms ? right now ? or i need to improve my body a little, but if sarm give liver detexication + shuts down testosterone production after cycle, whats different between this and steroids, it looks like same for me, can you explain ?

i would like to start my jorney, when can i start taking sarms ? right now ? or i need to improve my body a little, but if sarm give liver detexication + shuts down testosterone production after cycle, whats different between this and steroids, it looks like same for me, can you explain ?

check out some videos will give you alot of info in sarms, and do some more research online you have to read about these to understand fully its too much for us to just write it all out for you here. But in short there is very little to not toxicity or shut down with sarms:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

u use a lot of word "coockie cutter" i know meaning of it, and btw its favourite phrase of big lenny from deldrew misfits, watch them, entretaining...

I found a lot of "Nutritionologists" in my town, but as u said they will give me same diet as i can read online, but still i have money, ill go there tomorrow, and check myself, also i want to get blood test on metabolism, ill write diet plan what they will give me also say metabolism lvl, so if you will not like diet, ill just costume my own, with your protein/carb/fat calculations

i watch big lenny all the time. i follow his Ab routine.

Sarms are not hepatoxic and they are minimaly supressive to the HPTA axis. Unlike steroids. steroids will shit you down and several can be quite toxic but SARMS were invented for this specific reason. To be more selective on the receptors they bind to. allows them to accomplish similar benifits with much less side effects if any at all. Its not the same thats for sure. Benifits are not going to be the exact same but they will be similar. Still would enhance you beyond what you would do naturally. just not as severe.

you can also go to pureessencesarms.com they have a lot of good info there on each individual sarm

can you or any of experinced members write me down good sarm cycle pct ? and how effective are sarms, lets say only winstrol + testo are 100% how much % would sarm cycle will be on cutting ? i hope you know what i mean

can you or any of experinced members write me down good sarm cycle pct ? and how effective are sarms, lets say only winstrol + testo are 100% how much % would sarm cycle will be on cutting ? i hope you know what i mean

That's just a hard question to answer. Like "how much gains will I keep". No way to really answer because so much depends on the individual. From my knowledge, sarms are amazing for cutting. Dedicate bro. And you'll see the results.
These guys will set you up with a sarms stack. Start a log to track everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's just a hard question to answer. Like "how much gains will I keep". No way to really answer because so much depends on the individual. From my knowledge, sarms are amazing for cutting. Dedicate bro. And you'll see the results.
These guys will set you up with a sarms stack. Start a log to track everything.

you want me to crate another post ? or i will be answered here ?

you cannot compare sarms to aas. and the question you are asking cannot be answered. but lets put it this way, you wont get as cut as Big Lenny or be as aesthetic as him (especially his midsection) without proper diet

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

You an not compare it to AAS really for the method of cutting. That's really dictated buy other things like diet or training.

SARMS and a good diet, better than steroids and shity diet. just depends on the user too. It cant really be put in a statistical number. Just too many outlying factors.

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

You an not compare it to AAS really for the method of cutting. That's really dictated buy other things like diet or training.

SARMS and a good diet, better than steroids and shity diet. just depends on the user too. It cant really be put in a statistical number. Just too many outlying factors.

This is a common cycle recommended to memebers and is actually from another thread here for a guy looking to start his first sarms cycle.

This is a common cycle recommended to memebers and is actually from another thread here for a guy looking to start his first sarms cycle.

did he achieved anything ? how long ago he posted ? i read a lot of reviews about sarms, most people say its for boxers/runners and stuff like that for endurance :/

did he achieved anything ? how long ago he posted ? i read a lot of reviews about sarms, most people say its for boxers/runners and stuff like that for endurance :/

Its here somewhwere. Title is first SARMS cycle I believe. There are lots of results driven threads here though form SARMS if you browse through the forum a bit. It is great for endurance but depends what they take. Lots of SARMS for different things. Some major NFL player was just banned for using LGD. Theres been a lot of controversy with it in foot ball.

you want me to crate another post ? or i will be answered here ?

I mean once you get your sarms in hand, then create a thread as your log.

I see you also said that sarms seemed more for endurance. While some does improve your endurance others can add size easily. I don't know enough to yet to lay out a cycle. But someone did lay a good one out.

The sarms cycle TX TERROR laid out is perfect. There are many others running sarms in logs right here. Check our cycle logs section for others results from sarms

I wish lol. No we don't. They are a site sponsor that's why. Any the banners are with the company reps.

i did my research, ill be getting sarm, just to test out on my friend, i am not going to use it for now, as it has a lot of side effects as vission issues + baldness, if i would get bald, better be from steroids at least i get good resuits, also it intoxicates liver, injectable steroids doesn't seem to touch liver, so ill test it out on my friend, he will measure every muscle, and we will post resuits after cycle and analisis before and after

i did my research, ill be getting sarm, just to test out on my friend, i am not going to use it for now, as it has a lot of side effects as vission issues + baldness, if i would get bald, better be from steroids at least i get good resuits, also it intoxicates liver, injectable steroids doesn't seem to touch liver, so ill test it out on my friend, he will measure every muscle, and we will post resuits after cycle and analisis before and after

well sarms wont make you go bald and like i said its not hepatoxic. Ive never seen any true SARM cause those issues. Vision issues come with S4 yes. Depends though. My gf isnt getting any issues at all. but cool. good luck to youre friend.

Top Bottom