napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Andrey. My correct body condition as a lot of you asked and ill go detail by detail

I'll include my photos down below, but people don't read my posts and give me stupid questions or answers, so ill write everything down in this post and going to continue answering here, please read it before giving me stupid answer

1- I've been in fitness for 3 years, i already said i was doing it to keep my body in a healthy condition, i was not dieting also a lot of drinking and sometimes taking breaks of monthes or more.
2- Some people told me i want to get an answer "take steroids", thats not right, as i already said, i can naturally train as long as it takes, i just need advices, so open your eyes and read what i write.
3- my diet and training plan
Monday
Meal 1
40g protein from shake
1cup Kashi GoLean by Kellogs

Meal 2
7oz chicken breast no skin boiled with water and spices or grilled…
2 whole wheat tortillas (8” diameter)
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 3
6oz Salmon, Baked
1 whole wheat tortillas (8” diameter)

Meal 4
7oz chicken breast no skin boiled with water and spices or grilled…
2 whole wheat tortillas (8” diameter)
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 5 (post workout)
40g protein from shake
½ Cup white rice

Meal 6
6oz hamburger
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

what do you think about this plan, what to change what to add, i changed one thing i cant eat boiled food, ill just cook it on fire with a little or non oil

Ill train 5 times a week, 1-2 group of muscle everyday, 15-25 repetations 4times set

4- i had a conversation with one guy, he told me he is not sure if guys i talked about didn't touched weights before geoing on roids, so ill upload, their photos as well. if you think someone who lifts looks like this, then we have nothing to talk about also chris has abs and some muscle cause he was serfing regullary, i can give you thousand more actors, who did same and kept gains, the thing i want to know, are they 12 month in a year on juice with low dosages or they cycle on cycle off

P.S I am not planning to hit my natural limit "naturally" its bs i would say, because it takes 3-5 years, also u will never look as good as on steroids, why should i waste 5 years when i can look better in 2 cycle.

and one guy told me hes been cycling for 7 years and he only gained 30 lbs, my friend started steroids at 18 he is 21 now and he weights 140kg bodybuilder, also he was taking cheapest steroids you can get, so i don't understand how you gained only 30lbs thats like 10kg, you was doing something horribly wrong, or dealer gives you fake steroids, seriosuly check that

Attachments

• 8eHjkCr7BJE.jpg
    8eHjkCr7BJE.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 28
  • 6jRtgUHCyLo.jpg
    6jRtgUHCyLo.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 28
  • mPwzXBYd5Q8.jpg
    mPwzXBYd5Q8.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 25
  • qTdhenQxURo.jpg
    qTdhenQxURo.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Lzbd0q6ztro.jpg
    Lzbd0q6ztro.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 24
  • chris.jpg
    chris.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 30
  • tom.jpg
    tom.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 30
  • tom2.jpg
    tom2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 28
Why you posting naked dudes bro?

Look you keep posting the same thing and youre not taking anyones advise so there is nothing else to do.
No actors are not on steroids 12 months out of the year. They take short bursts of things like sarms. They need to make sure its legal so they dont jepordize thier career. Very few will take steroids. Bro you think those physiques are from steroids?! lol shit is weak. Not to be a dick but any of those pics you posted are beyond achievable naturally.

They have the money to leagly obtain GH they have the money to afford the best of the best trainers and a good diet plan. Thats really it dude. They dont need roids.

Allmightyalpha, where you at? Come tell this dude whats up. Show him the true power of natural potential.

Why you posting naked dudes bro?

Look you keep posting the same thing and youre not taking anyones advise so there is nothing else to do.
No actors are not on steroids 12 months out of the year. They take short bursts of things like sarms. They need to make sure its legal so they dont jepordize thier career. Very few will take steroids. Bro you think those physiques are from steroids?! lol shit is weak. Not to be a dick but any of those pics you posted are beyond achievable naturally.

They have the money to leagly obtain GH they have the money to afford the best of the best trainers and a good diet plan. Thats really it dude. They dont need roids.

Allmightyalpha, where you at? Come tell this dude whats up. Show him the true power of natural potential.

is english you main language ? i posted my pics, first 5 pic is mine(i need to talk with you like to a kid so you understand everything, btw i wrote in post that they are my pics but still you are beyond the stupidity level), the rest are actors who gained this mass in 3-8 month, if you think the body chris hemsworth has is achieveable naturally, then show me your photo, i wanna see how you look

is english you main language ? i posted my pics, first 5 pic is mine(i need to talk with you like to a kid so you understand everything, btw i wrote in post that they are my pics but still you are beyond the stupidity level), the rest are actors who gained this mass in 3-8 month, if you think the body chris hemsworth has is achieveable naturally, then show me your photo, i wanna see how you look
So Il let that be strike one.

Here you go sweet heart.
00c7fea97382423e7b5d83c8f5ce7467.jpg
c9fe0c927e6a23e21cdfe0ac49cae218.jpg

You have people here fiving.you the correct advice and you continue to argue with it. You want a way past hard work and effort. You want the easy road and it just doesn't work that way. You need the foundation before you enhance it. You don't have the foundation.

Everyone here has given you the correct answers but you refuse to listen.

And you want to retaliate at us well then you simply won't get the help you want.and you won't get where you need to be. Goodluck.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Now cut the shit and be respectful as we have all been to you. Not gonna say it again. We dont stand for these childish arguments here and we will squash it immediately if it continues.

Some people are always quick to talk big on the internet. Word of advice OP, you should be careful who you talk to like that, you never know who is behind that avatar. It's very easy to see that, TX has a physique 10 times better than a single one of those photos you posted. TX is a very respected and well versed staff member here who has graciously given his time and knowledge to you along with many other very knowledgeable and respected members. So, your insults will not be tolerated. Either listen and take the advice given to you or stop asking, and stop thread spamming, it is that simple.

i have to admit, i see a lot of hard work in your phisique, i don't say i am impressed with phisique, i am impressed with your hard work. also i don't understand how can you compare of my phisique with this guys, i said 100 times that i hardly even workout, second is phisique of matt hardy, he done it in 3-5month, so how can you compare someone with 10+ years of workout out with someone who did it in 3 month, third is Chris hemsworth phisique, and he is impressive, he did it in 8 month, and if this doesn't impresses you, i don't know what will,

hes correct stats, height 6'1 weight 210lbs, biceps 41 cm chest 117
I want to ask the beast guy as he is twice of chriss size, so you are sure chris hemsworth phisique is achieveable, and how much time it took for you to look like him ? i know you are bigger now and hard to keep definiton but you was the size size as him once, right ?

i have to admit, i see a lot of hard work in your phisique, i don't say i am impressed with phisique, i am impressed with your hard work. also i don't understand how can you compare of my phisique with this guys, i said 100 times that i hardly even workout, second is phisique of matt hardy, he done it in 3-5month, so how can you compare someone with 10+ years of workout out with someone who did it in 3 month, third is Chris hemsworth phisique, and he is impressive, he did it in 8 month, and if this doesn't impresses you, i don't know what will,

hes correct stats, height 6'1 weight 210lbs, biceps 41 cm chest 117
I want to ask the beast guy as he is twice of chriss size, so you are sure chris hemsworth phisique is achieveable, and how much time it took for you to look like him ? i know you are bigger now and hard to keep definiton but you was the size size as him once, right ?

Yes I was around the size of Chris Hemsworth when I started using Steroids. I trained for 2 years as hard as I could and learned the fundamentals of diet, training and supplementation. I am 6'1 and was 215 when I started and I started with just plain testosterone. Currently I stand at 285lbs

The thing is they are in the same situation. They train recreationaly and when they lck it down and focus on training hard and eating well maybe adding some basic supplements their body responds like crazy. This will happen to you too it just takes patience. If it was truly that easy to just take steroids like that we all would do it. ITs simply not.

3-5 months training hard and eating right. Make sure youre protein is high enough and make sure youre doing the basics and you will see the change man. You also have to take into account what those guys actually look like in person. Movies are a fictitious representation. Its not true to reality. I wouldn't be shooting you down on the steroid thing if i thought it was a good choice. None of us wuld but like i said it simply does not work that way. The harm you would do to you're body would far outweigh the benift.

If you were on the same time line as chris hemsworth I am still confident you could do it naturally.

Train hard. When youre body says no more you train harder!

Monday Legs. This includes quads, hamstrings and calves. Youre legs are a crucial muscle group that impacts the rest of youre body. Its not all about the upper body.

Tuesday Chest. This allows you're legs to rest properly. Many other groups like back may pull in the secondary tie in of hamstrings. So stick with chest witch is totally isolated.

Wednesday Back.

Thursday arms

Friday Shoulders.

Saturday cardio and abs.

Sunday rest.

This is a basic beginner training split. Simple yet effective. Incorporate compound lifts as well. IE : bench, squats, deads. They are important to core strength and thickness of the muscle groups.

Make sure youre diet stays in check to support this Track how many grams of protein you consume. How many carbs and fats you consume. As well as total calories. Each day. This keeps you on track to make sure you get what you need. this part is important. Without the proper amount of protein you will not grow. Simple. At you're stats shoot for 250g a day.

Rest is key as well you need the proper amount of rest to ensure you recover. when you lift weight you are tearinf muscle tissue. When you rest is when proteins ar synthesized and the tissue is repaired.

Any intense and strenuous exercise, especially weightlifting, causes acute trauma to the muscles, and damage begins to proliferate within the fibers. The flow of calcium within cells is an important part of muscle contractions, but according to one paper in the “Proceedings of the National Academy of Science” by researchers from Columbia University, tiny channels in muscles start to leak calcium as they grow tired, weakening contractions.

Once muscles become damaged from weightlifting, the body immediately attempts to repair them. This disruption activates satellite cells operating on the fringe of the muscle fibers. These satellite cells proliferate to the site of the injury and become fused together with the muscle fibers.

Satellite cells add to the myofibrils, which causes them to increase in thickness and number. This activity is regulated by hormones called growth factors. These are the hormones that stimulate satellite cells to produce gains in muscle fiber size. They are very important for the incorporation of different kinds of molecules and nutrients into the actual muscle tissue. The actual key to muscle growth, however, varies from person to person. Genetics are a huge influencing factor, but so are age and gender.

Protein is the most important nutrient in the construction of new muscle fibers because myofibrils are actually made of protein. There are about eight amino acids that the body cannot make naturally; these must come from protein in the diet. When protein is consumed, it's broken down into building blocks called amino acids during digestion. These amino acids are crucial: The DNA carries the code that reconstructs protein by placing these amino acids in a certain order. The proteins then carry out many of the functions of the body, including muscle contraction. Some amino acids are excreted from the body every day, so you'll have to consume enough to build muscles in addition to replacing the ones that were lost naturally.

If you were on the same time line as chris hemsworth I am still confident you could do it naturally.

Train hard. When youre body says no more you train harder!

Monday Legs. This includes quads, hamstrings and calves. Youre legs are a crucial muscle group that impacts the rest of youre body. Its not all about the upper body.

Tuesday Chest. This allows you're legs to rest properly. Many other groups like back may pull in the secondary tie in of hamstrings. So stick with chest witch is totally isolated.

Wednesday Back.

Thursday arms

Friday Shoulders.

Saturday cardio and abs.

Sunday rest.

This is a basic beginner training split. Simple yet effective. Incorporate compound lifts as well. IE : bench, squats, deads. They are important to core strength and thickness of the muscle groups.

Make sure youre diet stays in check to support this Track how many grams of protein you consume. How many carbs and fats you consume. As well as total calories. Each day. This keeps you on track to make sure you get what you need. this part is important. Without the proper amount of protein you will not grow. Simple. At you're stats shoot for 250g a day.

Rest is key as well you need the proper amount of rest to ensure you recover. when you lift weight you are tearinf muscle tissue. When you rest is when proteins ar synthesized and the tissue is repaired.

Any intense and strenuous exercise, especially weightlifting, causes acute trauma to the muscles, and damage begins to proliferate within the fibers. The flow of calcium within cells is an important part of muscle contractions, but according to one paper in the “Proceedings of the National Academy of Science” by researchers from Columbia University, tiny channels in muscles start to leak calcium as they grow tired, weakening contractions.

Once muscles become damaged from weightlifting, the body immediately attempts to repair them. This disruption activates satellite cells operating on the fringe of the muscle fibers. These satellite cells proliferate to the site of the injury and become fused together with the muscle fibers.

Satellite cells add to the myofibrils, which causes them to increase in thickness and number. This activity is regulated by hormones called growth factors. These are the hormones that stimulate satellite cells to produce gains in muscle fiber size. They are very important for the incorporation of different kinds of molecules and nutrients into the actual muscle tissue. The actual key to muscle growth, however, varies from person to person. Genetics are a huge influencing factor, but so are age and gender.

Protein is the most important nutrient in the construction of new muscle fibers because myofibrils are actually made of protein. There are about eight amino acids that the body cannot make naturally; these must come from protein in the diet. When protein is consumed, it's broken down into building blocks called amino acids during digestion. These amino acids are crucial: The DNA carries the code that reconstructs protein by placing these amino acids in a certain order. The proteins then carry out many of the functions of the body, including muscle contraction. Some amino acids are excreted from the body every day, so you'll have to consume enough to build muscles in addition to replacing the ones that were lost naturally.

wow you are only person here that gives me such a deep and interesting answers, i don't understand what guy with snoop dog pic or another with chicken arm pic, are doing here, u are real animal, a beast, a lion among the sheep...

I would love to know if you like my diet, or just give me your diet, or if you have time write me one, i can pay for it, i mean you know a lot, i would love to follow your commands step by step, I think ill have to start intense training and look how much i grow

Lol I'm just confused what you are trying to accomplish win the these posts?
I finally decided to get my diet right. My training was on point but diet was lacking. Made adjustments and put 10 solid muscle pounds on in a month. Naturally. It's fucking possibly. Open your mind and quit being arrogant. That's the exact reason forums go to shit. You have to be open and willing to learn. Even if it's against your original thoughts. Maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are.
Now please treat everyone with respect. You've started a dozen threads with the same scattered message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I'm just confused what you are trying to accomplish win the these posts?
I finally decided to get my diet right. My training was on point but diet was lacking. Made adjustments and put 10 solid muscle pounds on in a month. Naturally. It's fucking possibly. Open your mind and quit being arrogant. That's the exact reason forums go to shit. You have to be open and willing to learn. Even if it's against your original thoughts. Maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are.
Now please treat everyone with respect. You've started a dozen threads with the same scattered message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm just confused what you are trying to accomplish win the these posts?" i need diet plan, perfect for muscle gain
i dont understand wth are u trying to tell me after this
"You have to be open and willing to learn" when i am not open ? i asked him to give me advice on diet plan because i like hes body condition
"Even if it's against your original thoughts" what do you mean by this ? what are my original thoughts ?

To keep it very simple with diet, its not so much about what you eat. Find your caloric maintenance number, which is the amount of calories you need to eat to maintain your current weight and size based on your metabolism and other variables. Then either up those calories+ 300-500 to gain size, or lower those calories- 300-500 to lose weight. Do not over complicate things, once you become proficient with caloric intake then you can adjust your macros which are you protein ,carbohydrates and fats...

seriously why are you guys wasting time on this dude, you know he's a Troll.

1. he spams threads with the same crap over and over
2. he insults people constantly
3. he is named Marylin Monroe (spelled wrong too). MARILYN MONROE? and wants to take roids and get super jacked like movie stars without exercise
4. he uses broken english but it is FORCED. he only uses it to sound stupid or funny its not natural

To keep it very simple with diet, its not so much about what you eat. Find your caloric maintenance number, which is the amount of calories you need to eat to maintain your current weight and size based on your metabolism and other variables. Then either up those calories+ 300-500 to gain size, or lower those calories- 300-500 to lose weight. Do not over complicate things, once you become proficient with caloric intake then you can adjust your macros which are you protein ,carbohydrates and fats...

is there test to find out my metabolism ? if so, how its called, also can you link me simple 3000-3500 calorie bodybuilding diet ? with low fats

wow you are only person here that gives me such a deep and interesting answers, i don't understand what guy with snoop dog pic or another with chicken arm pic, are doing here, u are real animal, a beast, a lion among the sheep...

I would love to know if you like my diet, or just give me your diet, or if you have time write me one, i can pay for it, i mean you know a lot, i would love to follow your commands step by step, I think ill have to start intense training and look how much i grow

Well I don't charge for anything I just help where I can. As far as dieting goes what you planned out looks decent, Maybe a little shy of what you will need to get to where you want to go. Trouble is writing diet plans becomes very cookie cutter. everyone is unique. IT comes down to nutrients really. Achieving proteins, carbs and fats goals each day. Its the the theory of macronutrient base dieting. or flexible dieting.

iifym.com
https://healthyeater.com/how-to-calculate-your-macros

Both are great sites to get an intro on how that all works.
It takes a little trial and error but its important you understand it cause ultimately you are in control. You want to have the knowledge to make the right choices with diet.
People often get burned out with the dull structured diets. When you focus on nutrients rather than specific food it allows you to make substitutiions and alternatives.

Also keep in mind some people respond better to certain nutrients. some need higher carbs some need to go lower. If someone writes a food specific plan it doesnt account for those little one offs.

Rather than shooting for a specific food structure shoot for this.

250-300g of protein per day
350g of carbs per day
100g of fats per day.
That equates to about 3500 calories. Should be just slightly higher than you're TDEE. Witch is good...

See how that goes for you and go from there play with upping the protien intake here and there. see what different levels do to your body specifically and find what works for you. What you need to do to get where youre going is bulk a bit. Add some weight. Its done by creating a caloric surplus. Dont get sloppy or anything. just go to surplus using clean foods.

Supplementation.
Not sure what youre taking now if anything but you of course have whey, creatine, bcaa's all helpful supplements. just remember supplement is to supplement not replace. People commonly forget that.

seriously why are you guys wasting time on this dude, you know he's a Troll.

1. he spams threads with the same crap over and over
2. he insults people constantly
3. he is named Marylin Monroe (spelled wrong too). MARILYN MONROE? and wants to take roids and get super jacked like movie stars without exercise
4. he uses broken english but it is FORCED. he only uses it to sound stupid or funny its not natural

who told you that i will not workout or follow diet ? i wish people like you lived in a different dimension, you follow all my posts and comment with your useless opinion, i don't care about you, u said same about me, if you really gave 0 shit about me, you wouldn't be following me :DDD you are such a waste of life, as we say in russia пидарас сука, мать я твою нагибал под забором ;)

Top Bottom