napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best place for test bloodwork?

OnceNatty

I like to get my test checked every so often but it's expensive going through my PCP.
I've used UltaLabs before...not bad.
Any other sites you would recommend? Cheapest way to get test levels checked?

coupon code is Gemelli30 to save 30% off
This is by far the best place to get bloodwork! Ever since they became Dylan's youtube sponsor, I have used them multiple times and this is now the only place I use for bloodwork. It is so easy to use and with that coupon code it is extremely affordable!

i have a very long bloodwork thread on evo that covers a lot of info

so between dylan and my link you have zero excuses

Anybody know how to lower testosterone quick! I have blood work being done on Saturday I have to be below 350 I’m currently at 425??

Anybody know how to lower testosterone quick! I have blood work being done on Saturday I have to be below 350 I’m currently at 425??
Why wouod you need to lower test? TRT? Your not going to make a big impact in 3 days bro. Youre too late

My insurance only covers if I’m below 350. At first I was covered because my free testosterone was under 10 but now my insurance says they don’t use free test. She told me to retest on Saturday and to make sure I ate, no sleep, drink the nights before and no sex. I agree it’s to soon but that’s what they scheduled I was just hoping for a miracle. Thanks for responding though

My insurance only covers if I’m below 350. At first I was covered because my free testosterone was under 10 but now my insurance says they don’t use free test. She told me to retest on Saturday and to make sure I ate, no sleep, drink the nights before and no sex. I agree it’s to soon but that’s what they scheduled I was just hoping for a miracle. Thanks for responding though
yeah bro, sorry but thats just not going to happen in just a few days

Top Bottom